SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

One good thing about being in Far East Russia for 4 weeks...

I get to watch Aussie Rules Footbalf (AFL). Tonight Geelong is giving Adelade a beatdown of epic preportions 124 - 56! This is like an NCAA game going 80 - 0 and the walk-ons playing and scoring big time. Good times. What I don't get is they keep showing a coach wearing a headset! I mean its not like they call plays in this game, they continually punch, kick and tribble the ball up and down the pitch. I see no set plays run???
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: One good thing about being in Far East Russia for 4 weeks...

i used to love to watch Aussie Rules in the early days of ESPN. better than poker 24/7 and the smug cretins on SC of today's "Leader".
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

What about the mail order brides in Russia, hook it up man. 10 grand and you have a life mate and maid!

vCash

YOU GOTTA GO SALMON/TROUT FISHING! LEGENDARY!!!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
    What about the mail order brides in Russia, hook it up man. 10 grand and you have a life mate and maid!
    But the real question is, as always:

Are they hawt?
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    I get to watch Aussie Rules Footbalf (AFL). Tonight Geelong is giving Adelade a beatdown of epic preportions 124 - 56! This is like an NCAA game going 80 - 0 and the walk-ons playing and scoring big time. Good times. What I don't get is they keep showing a coach wearing a headset! I mean its not like they call plays in this game, they continually punch, kick and tribble the ball up and down the pitch. I see no set plays run???
    Earlier this year, my Collingwood Magpies gave Geelong a worse beatdown to the tune of 134-48. A shocking result to be sure because the Cats have been THE dominant team in the AFL for the last year and a half.

As for why the coaches wear headsets, I'd assume they have one of their assistants on the grounds to adjust formations to the game situation or to contain somebody else on the opposing team that's either getting a lot of scoring chances or is helping to create them for others.

And also for the sake of TV.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tommieharris91 View Post

Are they hawt?
    As they get!!!! All they want in life is an American Man!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GrapevineSooner View Post
    Collingwood Magpies
    Woot! When I was in Melbourne in April, we went to the Collingwood/Richmond match at MCG. I'm a Collingwood fan now.

Are you aware of the Dallas Magpies? They play in Lookout Park in Richardson. I watched them beat the **** out of Austin several weeks ago. I was disappointed that the referee doesn't spike the ball into the ground, but other than that it was pretty close to the real thing--minus the 50,000 fans of course.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

No whorns!
    posse member

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flagstaffsooner View Post
    No whorns!
    No, but a couple of my sponsors are aggots from the Fire Safety School in stenchy town... They jokingly tried to give me some ****, but then I got to counter about the Aggie wide receiver arrested for false id and underaged drinking... Its good to be a Sooner, you just smile and let them go on, while safe to think we have a damn fine team...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisen View Post
    Don't know so much about that, but damn, the fashions they wear here!

Lets say the women are dressed damn fine in a "hooker" sort of way, lip gloss everywhere and fashion/hairstyle seemingly from the 80s. Oh and the dress in a "hooker" sort of way, in the office, slits up to the top of the thigh on skirts, belly buttons showing, and blouses too tight to hold in the goods, oh and 4 inch high heels with thick ankle straps and lots of black hose...

Are they hawt?
    Yes! Lets say it is difficult to keep your mind at work around here. You drive around the town or in the office and everyone, unlees your an old penchioner is dressed this way. They told just wait and if it gets a little warmer, I will be in for even more views...

vCash

If you don't score in Russia - retirement is eminent.