Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner24's Avatar
    vCash

Is this the same Michael Brunton that was scamming people on OU/UT tickets?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Is this the same Michael Brunton that was scamming people on OU/UT tickets?

According to the article you linked it is the same guy. DOH!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner View Post
    According to the article you linked it is the same guy. DOH!
    Where are the OU/Texas game tickets specifically mentioned?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

"According to information contained in Brunton's appeal of his sentence to the Tenth Circuit, United States Court of Appeals, Brunton was originally 'indicted on 12 counts of mail and wire fraud after being caught running an on-line auction scheme whereby he would offer up certain items for sale (e.g., football tickets, Rolex watches), accept payment from the winning bidder, but not remit any item in return.' "
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner View Post
    "According to information contained in Brunton's appeal of his sentence to the Tenth Circuit, United States Court of Appeals, Brunton was originally 'indicted on 12 counts of mail and wire fraud after being caught running an on-line auction scheme whereby he would offer up certain items for sale (e.g., football tickets, Rolex watches), accept payment from the winning bidder, but not remit any item in return.' "
    Those very easily could have been Oklahoma State ticke...........................never mind.

vCash

yeah that's him...almost got me once for UT ticket but I wasn't gullible enough to give him the $$ upfront

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

That's him. He sold his dad's season/ut tickets over and over and over and... Notice the article date was June 2007.

Ready for Baseball Season tulsaoilerfan's Avatar
    vCash

Is he related to Longhorn Bob?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tulsaoilerfan View Post

Gah! You beat me to it...
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That's quite the website!

vCash

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Stun and Dumb comes back each fall to ask for OU-Texas tickets for his dying, disabled, war vet granny father who has less than three hours to live and while he lives, he lives paycheck to paycheck in a nursing home which is also disabled and dilapidated and underfunded and underwhelming and so please sell him face value OU-Texas tickets so that he can take his dear granny father to the game before he dies in three seconds of the most painful and horrifically debilitating disease known to mankind: LYING ON THE INTERNET.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner24 View Post
    Those very easily could have been Oklahoma State ticke...........................never mind.
    What's the scam there? You got a real ticket and had to watch an Oklahoma State game?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tulsaoilerfan View Post
    Nah, the article didn't say anything about selling overpriced bus tickets to Stillwater.

Besides, is sticking it to texas fans really a crime?
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Stunadun lol!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

I know him well. Messed up.

dude scammed me out of $1200 when I didn't have it, please send me his address

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Dio;3459610Besides, is sticking it to texas fans really a crime?[/QUOTE]

No
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    dude scammed me out of $1200 when I didn't have it, please send me his address
    His address could be anywhere. He's the guy from Catch Me if You Can.