Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

I think oBama should prolly quit

Going to Church, they aint helping him.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/.../obama_pfleger
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 def_lazer_fc's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I think oBama should prolly quit

i'll give you rev wright, although i don't think what he said was really that bad when you pay attention to things other than the sound bites, but this is just stupid. and seriously, to hell with youtube, when is someone just going to tape CBN and mail that to a news network?
    i make my guitar weep, but my champagne cry

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by def_lazer_fc View Post
    i'll give you rev wright, although i don't think what he said was really that bad when you pay attention to things other than the sound bites, but this is just stupid. and seriously, to hell with youtube, when is someone just going to tape CBN and mail that to a news network?
    Now Yall Know why I use so Many smileies
    Some one gonna Misintrep me
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Its funny that Obama attended this church for 20 years but didn't really hear any controversial messages. These days, that church seems to be cranking sermons that he has to apologize for every couple of weeks. Seems odd to me.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    Its funny that Obama attended this church for 20 years but didn't really hear any controversial messages. These days, that church seems to be cranking sermons that he has to apologize for every couple of weeks. Seems odd to me.
    Black an white , white and Black
    Jessies Back

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I expect that his Presidency would be the same way too. We already have a President that doesn't want to listen, we don't need another one that thinks he knows everything.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

party pooper
    vCash

I don't find it that odd...I attended a church for about 20 years and didn't hear a single thing coming from the pulpit. Usually because I was either asleep or focused on checking out some smokin hot chick a few pews ahead.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by def_lazer_fc View Post
    you using both hands to hold his package?

and this story was broke by ABC, sheesh they must be incahoots with them Fox peoples.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

What's worse- Hillary's massive sense of entitlement, or this ******-bag priest's arrogance? (he's white, but he's way cooler than the rest of us crackers 'cause he smokes Jesse Jackson's pole)
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

If anyone seriously thinks BHO doesn't endorse iin his heart the crud these guys (Wright and this guy) are spewing, that person needs a brain transplant stat.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Chuck Bao's Avatar
    vCash

Get your own brain, stat, homey. I have mine and it seems (to me) to be working just fine.

I want a president to be able to articulate a message of hope.

Obama is the one to unite the country.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bao View Post
    Get your own brain, stat, homey. I have mine and it seems (to me) to be working just fine.

Tell ya what. "Hope" in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

No "uniting" the country possible among the current field. BHO would only be the President of black folks and the hard left.

This country is at war. It needs a Warrior Leader. Not some Big Rock Candy Mountain appeaser kook.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

You've been smoking way too much Thai stick.
    posse member

vCash

About the Only thing that will UNITE this Country is another attack
    and that just for a short time

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    Tell ya what. "Hope" in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

No "uniting" the country possible among the current field. BHO would only be the President of black folks and the hard left.

This country is at war. It needs a Warrior Leader. Not some Big Rock Candy Mountain appeaser kook.
    Can we agree to disagree? Because, I think that if a McCain presidency is a Bush III, that your cherished military might will have to weaken in line with America's waning economic might. It's a tough message. But you are a tough guy and I'm sure you can handle it.

Get a grip and vote someone who will bring change and say no to the Middle East and the profiteering of the Haliburtons and their shareholders.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Whet's Avatar
    vCash

What obama sez and how obama lived his life is 180 degrees difference. He is a chicago leftist pol that has drawn some people into his siren song of "hope and unity." Unfortunately, a person is known by the friends he keeps - his is a long list of leftists, communists, racists, and crooks. He is the same type of politician - there is nothing magical or mystical or heavenly about Barry Obama!

Too bad you missed out on the other President that had that message of hope - Jimmy Carter! Or, The West Wing television program...

I especially like how Barry, while in the Illinois Senate, voted against a bill to allow a citizen to use a handgun in his house to defend his family and property.

Plus, his close association with George Soros!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flagstaffsooner View Post
    You've been smoking way too much Thai stick.
    I'm pretty sure I haven't. For the record, Margaritaville, well it's not my fault. The gay tattoo artist is, but we should keep him out of our song.

Nibblin' on sponge cake.
    Watchin' the sun bake.
    All of those tourists covered with oil.
    Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing.
    Smell those shrimp: they're beginnin' to boil.

Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
    Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
    Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
    But I know it's nobody's fault.

Don't know the reason,
    Stayed here all season
    With nothing to show but this brand new tattoo.
    But it's a real beauty,
    A Mexican cutie, how it got here
    I haven't a clue.

Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
    Now I think, - hell it could be my fault.

I blew out my flip flop,
    Stepped on a pop top,
    Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
    But there's booze in the blender,
    And soon it will render
    That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.

Wasted away again in Margaritaville
    But I know, it's my own damn fault.
    Yes, and some people claim that there's a woman to blame
    And I know it's my own damn fault.

vCash

It was " NOpe stick wasnt it ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Whet View Post
    What obama sez and how obama lived his life is 180 degrees difference. He is a chicago leftist pol that has drawn some people into his siren song of "hope and unity." Unfortunately, a person is known by the friends he keeps - his is a long list of leftists, communists, racists, and crooks. He is the same type of politician - there is nothing magical or mystical or heavenly about Barry Obama!

Too bad you missed out on the other President that had that message of hope - Jimmy Carter! Or, The West Wing television program...

I especially like how Barry, while in the Illinois Senate, voted against a bill to allow a citizen to use a handgun in his house to defend his family and property.

Plus, his close association with George Soros!
    Oh Good Grief!

If you think everything will be okay and bury your head in the sand with a Bush III, go ahead and vote for McCain.

In my opinion, we need some tough choices in Washington to deal with the problems.

The supply siders are so out of date with the global economy, well, it's just sad.

Amongst the three candidates, Obama is offering a clearer choice in dealing with the trade imbalance and labor, environmental, legal practices overseas.

You can try to confuse the issue. But, you are just confusing yourselves.

A strong military can't be funded by a bankrupt economy for very long. I thought some of you were scholars of Reagan and the cold war.