Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Re: "SONICWATCH," official thread

translation.

Join this century Seattle, and we'll consider giving you an expansion franchise in the future. Continue down your current path and you won't get a damn thing from the NBA.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsontothecore View Post
    I remember OKC competing with several other cities when the Hornets needed a TEMPORARY home. Shin begged to stay? I remember him saying he hoped OKC would understand that he believed the right thing to do was return to NO.
    Regardless, I still say 5 years from now OKC will not be filling any more seats that Seattle did. Let's wait and see.
    Tulsa should get their crap together? Apparently you haven't seen the BOK center. It makes the Ford center look like a high school gym.
    thats what the 95 mils for son
    "And shepherds we shall be,
    for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." The Boondock Saints...also known as the 2010 Oklahoma Sooners

vCash

by the way who else thinks its funny that the seattle people keep calling us hillbillies and rednecks and idiots etc... but they don't realize that we've been called that forever..... news flash seattle NOT FUNNY!!!! I SLAP U
    "And shepherds we shall be,
    for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." The Boondock Saints...also known as the 2010 Oklahoma Sooners

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Rumor: Kevin Durant calls Clay Bennet "fat mf'r"

This is a couple of weeks old.

Apparently KD had a camera crew following him while he was in NYC for some Nike/Jordan commitment. He was there at the same time as the Board was making a decision on the relocation. Someone asked him about the relocation meeting and he said "That fat MF'er" then declined to comment further.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I hope that this isn't how all the players feel.

Here is the link to the forum I found it on.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...?f=31&t=787876

Here is the link to the radio show on which it was discussed. About 16 minutes in or last 3 minutes.

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...Elise_Woodward