Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

To our men and women who served/are serving in the military

Thank you very much. Most of what you have went through or are going through I will never understand. I pray that God will bless you and keep you for what you have done. As I remember my adopted dad who served in WW2, my heart goes out to all who not only lost loved ones in war time, but those who have suffered loss in their families.

This is the first time I was not able to go put the flags out on the veterans stones with my family as it was the day after my surgery, so I m kinda bummed. But at least I was able to send the wife and kids. Watching my 4 year old put that flag over her grandpa's resting place is something I will always remember.

Anyway, thanks for what you 've done/are doing.
    Bazinga

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Re: To our men and women who served/are serving in the military

Ya know...it's almost embarrassing to me when people come to me and thank me for my service. Really folks, it's my pleasure...and it truly is a great honor for me to serve you guys...pansy *** liberal or not

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Thank you, veterans and active military!

If you are home in Tulsa for Memorial Day, it is free admission to Drillers Stadium on Monday for all active duty military members and veterans (half price for family members). Big Splash, if that's your thing, is also offering military discounts - $5 admission to all family and friends and free admission for our military!

And hey, stormchaser, the pansy *** liberals need protecting more than us bad *** conservatives that will kick your *** if you neglect to read the "don't tread on me" warnings

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    Ya know...it's almost embarrassing to me when people come to me and thank me for my service. Really folks, it's my pleasure...and it truly is a great honor for me to serve you guys...pansy *** liberal or not
    No, what's embarassing is when we have a thread that's posted to thank our military and all day long it only gets 2 replies.
    Come on people this is pathetic...Get in here and post...that's the least us normal citizens can do. I mean sh*t!

Thanks to you SSC and all the rest of our brave military who put their lives on the line for our country every day. I'm thankful to know there are so many fine and brave people out there protecting us at home and away.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Thanks for keeping my *** safe. I only wish that the corrupt politicians would take tax payer money and compensate you better.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

vCash

Thanks, dad.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by r5TPsooner View Post
    Thanks for keeping my *** safe. I only wish that the corrupt politicians would take tax payer money and compensate you better.
    No joke there

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Word.
    "And the truth is that no circumstance can ever defeat us unless we let it... Resilience in the face of failure is a manifestation of the mind..." -Wayne Coyne

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Extra thanks to the veterans who have died in combat, or who have even been in combat or life threatening situations, such as simply being in Iraq. (I was in the Army for 2 yrs., but never was in a true danger zone, since the North Koreans behaved themselves when I was in So Korea)

It is very easy for us to forget, or not appreciate, what so many Americans have gone through to ensure the civilization and freedoms we still enjoy today.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Ditto from me. My grandpa's grave is in Oklahoma, I wish there was somebody there to visit him this weekend.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Ditto from me. My grandpa's grave is in Oklahoma, I wish there was somebody there to visit him this weekend.
    What town ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I d like to help make sure he has a flag at least
    Bazinga

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Thumbs up Re: To our men and women who served/are serving in the military

On behalf or my son, US Navy. Ret., my father, US Army, Field Artillery, Ret., Deceased, and myself, US Army, Armored Cavalry, Emeritus, I humbly thank you all for your kind words. Our family is proud to have served the cause of Freedom.

Attention on deck! The drinking lamp is now lit!

LoyalFan
    Still jonesin' for my tank.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalFan View Post
    On behalf or my son, US Navy. Ret., my father, US Army, Field Artillery, Ret., Deceased, and myself, US Army, Armored Cavalry, Emeritus, I humbly thank you all for your kind words. Our family is proud to have served the cause of Freedom.

LoyalFan
    Thank you and your family

vCash

Thank you LF and your family
    Bazinga

vCash

Thanks to all those who serve today, and have served.
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OKC-SLC's Avatar
    vCash

word.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'd also like to thank my father who served in the Air Force and refused to let his only son enlist and go to college instead.

Thanks Dad and may you RIP!
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalFan View Post

LoyalFan
    Heh . a few yrs Back I found one Of my GGgranpas Headstones . He was in the 4th Arkansas Inf C.S.A.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tailwind's Avatar
    vCash

Much love and appreciation for all the American heroes, living or dead who have helped keep our great country free. No matter where you served, combat of otherwise, you did your part and for that I am humbled and grateful.
    " A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

Olevet Posse Member