Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Here's my latest crazy theory

HRC bows out gracefully sometime within the next few weeks (prolly after a win in a throwaway state like WV or KY).

She becomes a bright, shining beacon of light, who between now and the convention works at ensuring that her followers line up behind BHO.

She does this with the knowledge that she'll be handed Harry Reid's position as Senate Majority leader as he steps aside or retires.

She'll hope like hell that BHO loses to McCain, leaving that nagging doubt in everyone's mind, "Could she have beat McCain?"

Then she comes back in 2012.

Write. It. Down.

Book. It.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Here's my latest crazy theory

Where's the part where she stumbles across Bill and two Hooters girls while he's eating a Big Mac?
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

I'm gonna treat you like Bill treated the blue dress.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Carlo, I am about to all Sonny Corleone on you.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

Speaking of Hooters Girls and famous people, is it any coincidence that Bill and John Daly are the two most famous people from Arkansas?
    Posse resident guru on police brutality, Lady Gaga and lawnmower repair parts

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post

Book. It.
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

She'll look crustier, more tired, and bitchier and she'll get smacked down again.

No offense Mom. Happy M-Day.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay View Post
    Speaking of Hooters Girls and famous people, is it any coincidence that Bill and John Daly are the two most famous people from Arkansas?
    Barry Switzer would like a word with you in his office.

BECAUSE YOU'RE ****ING FIRED!

"The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Oh, yeah: I think she's heading for the governorship of New York.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich View Post
    Oh, yeah: I think she's heading for the governorship of New York.
    Please Lawd Let them Lib Yankees keep that Bitch .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

it's my opinion that Shelly Long will play HRC in the made for TV movie of her life. and Shelly Long is the most annoying person on earth not named....
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    it's my opinion that Shelly Long will play HRC in the made for TV movie of her life. and Shelly Long is the 2nd most annoying person on earth not named....
    Just something about hill That makes My dik hide !H
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

!h Means That bitch Skeeres ME
    Worser than a Lorania Bobbit !

vCash

i may have posted this before, but i've seen the HRC speak in person twice. both during the 92 election cycle and on the behalf of Big Bill. once, in the dem primary she spoke at CU's law school. later, in the general, she spoke at a kind of outdoor thing on one of the quads on the CU campus.

i found her to seem both pompous and disingenuous both times....though others seemed enthralled. my opinion has not changed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    i may have posted this before, but i've seen the HRC speak in person twice. both during the 92 election cycle and on the behalf of Big Bill. once, in the dem primary she spoke at CU's law school. later, in the general, she spoke at a kind of outdoor thing on one of the quads on the CU campus.

i found her to seem both pompous and disingenuous both times....though others seemed enthralled. my opinion has not changed.

That's really not a news flash. That's her.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    That's really not a news flash. That's her.
    you are so politically savvy, i'm embarrassed to even never have known you and your "viewpoints" inna day. THey must have shaken the world. I'm sure I would have learned a lot. I say: "Hillary is a charlatan and i always thought so"...and you already knew it in the future.

i love that "newsflash" metaphor, it's kinda retro in terms of actual technology but with a snide **** the MSM vibe.
    Last edited by King Crimson; 5/10/2008 at 03:23 AM.

vCash

Do you need a Midol ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Do you need a Midol ?
    clever.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
    HRC bows out gracefully sometime within the next few weeks (prolly after a win in a throwaway state like WV or KY).

She becomes a bright, shining beacon of light, who between now and the convention works at ensuring that her followers line up behind BHO.

She does this with the knowledge that she'll be handed Harry Reid's position as Senate Majority leader as he steps aside or retires.

She'll hope like hell that BHO loses to McCain, leaving that nagging doubt in everyone's mind, "Could she have beat McCain?"

Then she comes back in 2012.

Write. It. Down.

Book. It.
    F that Senate crapola. If I were her, I'd negotiate a deal for the next Supreme Court vacancy. Prolly Ruth Ginsberg's spot. Those nine wield a heck of a lot more power than the 100 folks in the Senate, plus, no pesky re-election bids every six years.

Of course, realistically, BHO can't win, so he won't have any plums to hand out anyway. That is why she'll head back to the Senate and be a force there.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

I don't know that I want her to be the Senate Majority Leader.

Mainly cause she already kinds looks like Sen. Palpatine, and I think we all know where it goes from there.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.