Thread: Repo Man

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Repo Man

Somebody's afternoon was going to get a whole lot worse as soon as they left the Wal-Marts.

I was walking to my car, and a tow truck comes to a quick stop behind a Nissan Altima. The passenger gets out, opens the Nissan door with a key, and then looks at the corner of the windshield (checking the VIN, I guess). Then the tow truck--with a "REPOMAN" license plate on the back--and the Nissan leave together.

Anybody ever see a repossession happen before?
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

Re: Repo Man

Never seen one...but that's gotta suck...

...course if you don't pay for yer stuff you should have this done to you.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Melo's Avatar
    vCash

When I worked at the tattoo shop, there were two co-owners. One of the owners was a repo man.

One time, the owner went and repoed a car, and got halfway back to the shop before he realized there was a baby left on the back floorboards of the truck. He stopped and called the police, and SOME lady got more trouble than just not paying on her truck...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

"feeling 7 up, i'm feeling 7 up".
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt View Post
    Somebody's afternoon was going to get a whole lot worse as soon as they left the Wal-Marts.

I was walking to my car, and a tow truck comes to a quick stop behind a Nissan Altima. The passenger gets out, opens the Nissan door with a key, and then looks at the corner of the windshield (checking the VIN, I guess). Then the tow truck--with a "REPOMAN" license plate on the back--and the Nissan leave together.

Anybody ever see a repossession happen before?
    LOL! We had just moved here last year, and our neighbor had there's repossessed. He either didn't mind or acted real cool since I was outside tending my yard as he handed the guy the keys while munching on an apple.

That car has never been seen in his driveway since.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

I was living at an apartent complex a couple of years ago, and the guy below got his truck repoed. Two in the morning, he comes running out with a shotgun aimed at the guy, unaware that a cop was sitting around the corner just in case something went down. One taser later, the truck was towed and the man fully cooperated getting into the back of the cop car.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Chuck Bao's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Melo View Post
    When I worked at the tattoo shop, there were two co-owners. One of the owners was a repo man.
    I was getting really scared there, Melo, for a sec. I thought you were going to say that they repoed somebody's tattoos.

Never gonna give you up
    vCash

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

1. Great flick.

2. I've gone out on repo calls before, back when I was working at a finance company. I've got a couple of good stories from that.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 85Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Had a friend who was a pi phi back in 1982 whos corvette was repoed in front of the sorority house with her purse in it. I bet that felt like a double whammy.