SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Lately I've noticed...

The donks are repeating a new mantra.

See, I think they realize their two candidates are bleeding internally and probably don't have the wind to make it all the way.

Thus, the common refrain:

"A Vote for McCain is a Vote for a Bush Third Term." Poppycock, but nevertheless, I listened to Michael Moore say that at least a half-dozen times last night on Larry King. What's scary is it just might work for the donkeys.

I also find it extremely hyprocritical that the "Party of the People" doesn't trust its "people" to nominate their guy. Instead, that will be done in a smokeless room by the "party elite" (a/k/a wealthy and privileged white people, superdelegates).
    Last edited by Okla-homey; 5/1/2008 at 10:02 AM.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Lately I've noticed...

Homey = Elitist.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MR2-Sooner86's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    I listened to Michael Moore say that at least a half-dozen times last night on Larry King.
    Does anybody even listen or take him seriously anymore? I mean most know that it's a known fact he lies and twist facts on his documentaries. Lets not forget that communist, according to him, are better off than us because of their healthcare plans.
    Loved By The People
    "you are a disgusting pig and should be punished for such vile language. Would you like your mom to see that you wrote that? YOU=Disgusting pig."
    "you lack any semblance of taste and suggest substandard upbringing and education"
    "Guess what? You're a ****ing dildo!"
    "You're an asshat!"
    "racist pig by any chance?"

vCash

I think the folks who originally voted for Hillary are changing their stance and that Obama will become the DNC's Candidate.

The rest of these States better do something about it IMO instead of feeling sorry for HRC that she didn't work harder when she first became a candidate.

Obama punked her IMO.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I think the folks who originally voted for Hillary are changing their stance and that Obama will become the DNC's Candidate.

The rest of these States better do something about it IMO instead of feeling sorry for HRC that she didn't work harder when she first became a candidate.

Obama punked her IMO.
    BTW, the guy in your avi was taken off Criminal cases for now and has assumed the Probate docket in Tulsa County. Thus, if your Aunt Margaret dies and leaves you her anaconda, make sure you refer to the animal as a "pet snake" and not your anaconda
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

I don't think he's a big fan of the Washington County DA's office either.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MR2-Sooner86 View Post
    Does anybody even listen or take him seriously anymore? I mean most know that it's a known fact he lies and twist facts on his documentaries. Lets not forget that communist, according to him, are better off than us because of their healthcare plans.
    Cuba's health is better than our health. US people are some of the most unhealthy mufuggas in the world, for a lot of different reasons.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders