SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone else here ever have......visions? Srsly.

I don't often remember my dreams. Usually 5 minutes after I'm awake they're totally gone from my memory. But a few years ago I had a very vivid dream. In it I was witness to a plane crash. It was a red, white and blue passenger jet and it went down in a storm into a grove of trees. I remember seeing people pouring out of the plane as it burst into flames.

I startled myself awake, kinda shaken by the dream. I turned on the TV, wondering if I'd see a plane crash on the news. I didn't. Just a vivid, scary dream induced by too watching too many movies.

Then that very afternoon at work I saw this:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americ...toronto.crash/

This past weekend I had a dream about a family member. One I only talk to every so often. Something bad (that I don't feel like discussing here) happened to this person. In my dream I was with this family member driving around in a car discussing it.

I got a call from my Sister Monday afternoon telling me to sit down, that I wasn't going to believe what she had just found out.

Yeah. It was my dream. Confirmed.

Anybody else ever do psychic surfing like that?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member dolemitesooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Anyone else here ever have......visions? Srsly.

wow

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Sometimes.

Cup your testes tenderly with one hand and rub your stomach counterclockwise with the other while listening to the Scorpions Rock You Like a Hurricane.

If you experience an odd sensation and the feeling that you've somehow been there before, odds are you're truly psychic.

Administrator
    vCash

No, but you'd better start sharing some of that **** at the next tailgate.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr View Post
    Sometimes.

Cup your testes tenderly with one hand and rub your stomach counterclockwise with the other while listening to the Scorpions Rock You Like a Hurricane.

If you experience an odd sensation and the feeling that you've somehow been there before, odds are you're truly psychic.
    You have to stop showing up drunk at the tailgates. Those weren't your hands. They were s.

vCash

Just have to make it
    With someone I choose...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Yes JM, I do. Seemed to happen more often when I was younger, but sometimes it still happens. Most recently, one day about 4 years ago, my wife and I were getting ready to move and as I was packing up our living room I had this clear vision of my mom, dead in the study in back of her house, the room was filled with corpse flies and the nice man next door was looking over his fence into the window, appearing concerned. It was one of those "why am I getting wierd thoughts like this!?" deals and I quickly shrugged it off. 5 days later, my mom's next door neighbor checked on her because her newspapers were piling up (she would've let him know if she was leaving town) and she was visible on the dining room floor, obviously dead (natural causes). The ME's estimated date of death was that day my wife and I were packing the living room.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

You guys creep me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Animal Mother's Avatar
    Fort Worth, Tejas Alliance Airport Runway 5
    vCash

After my mom had been in IC for about 6 weeks my sister and I were talking. It was about November the 10th. I blurted out of the blue that I had this feeling our mother would die on Thanksgiving Day. My sister looked at me kind of freaked and said “I had the same thought myself.” Our mother died on Thanksgiving Day a little while after my sister, my nephew, my brother-in-law and I finished our meal. We always had our big T Day meal at lunch and my mom died at about 3:30pm. The next day an article appears in the paper about the fact that terminally ill people or people that realize they’re dying know to hang on until a holiday or special event is over. My dad died the next year the day after Xmas. He did that on his own as I didn’t call it.Vegas wouldn’t give odds on him after the happenings the year before. We played Nebraska the next year on the anniversary of my mom’s death. As my nephew and I watched the pre-game it hit me it was a year exactly after my mom’s death. The Huskers were big favorites and we had already lost to Iowa State, Tejas and Colorado. I looked at my nephew, told him what day it was exactly and then said “We’re going to blow Nebraska off the planet!!!”
    We won 45-10. My nephew still talks about it whenever we go to games. My mom was a huge Sooner fan. I left some of her ashes at the north end of the stadium. Don’t pee there please.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthFortySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Recently, I reclined back in my chair at work and a young lady walked by. The thought occured to me she was born on the same day as my daughter. Not, just date "the same day". I say Cor. what is you birthday? The exact same as my daughter. Seems small to you I know but it still weirds me out.
    " Ok children put your hands on your heart... and face Norman."

vCash

Tonight maybe some of you should dream about lottery tickets.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr View Post
    Tonight maybe some of you should dream about lottery tickets.
    And me.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner_born_1960 View Post
    And me.
    Well that part's a given.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich View Post
    Well that part's a given.
    And I didn't even buy a lottery ticket.