Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Littering

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Hot Rod's Avatar
    vCash

Littering

On the way home yesterday, I pull into my neighborhood behind a fellow car. As we turn one of the corners, I see the car slow down a little and I guess she decided that she didn't need her cup lid and straw and decides to throw out the window. Less than 30 seconds later she pulls into her drive a few blocks away. Have we become so lazy that we can't throw anything away anymore, but rather just dump it on the street?
    Ahahahaha...I like it!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Littering

You should've gone back, picked it up, and threw it on her lawn.

vCash

Don't lay that trash on Oklahoma!

I've never been a huge fan of litter, though as a teen I was known to hit a traffic sign with a glass bottle a time or two.

Kids, don't try this at home.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

Did Lady Asshat move to Oklahoma??

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerTerry's Avatar
    vCash

paper bag

big ole hefty crap

fire

her porch

do it!!
    I fly fake airplanes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerTerry View Post
    paper bag

big ole hefty crap

fire

her porch

do it!!
    Soak bag in WD-40 for even grander effect.
    Note: vasoline on eyebrow's reduces the chance of self inflicted wounds.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by crawfish View Post
    You should've gone back, picked it up, and threw it on her lawn.
    Not to late for this one.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

I saw a pair of obese KS chicks driving up i-35 one time and they decided they were finished with their Mickey D's garbage. I pulled past them shot them the bird then called the OHP and gave them their license plate, that way, if they have any excuse to pull them over, they will. Hopefully.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

vCash

How about leaving it under her windshield wiper? You could even leave a little note if you'd like.

If the cars in the garage you could leave it wedged in the front door, again with a friendly little note if you'd like to do so.

...or you could ring the doorbell and offer it back to her with the explanation that she must have accidentaly dropped it, because surely she wouldn't be one of those people that litter.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

The absolute worst of all litter bugs are the cigarette butt throwers. It just blows my mind that these folks don't feel the need to clean up after their habit, and that they are so toughtless as to throw a live flame out there with no concern over where it ends up or what it might start. Morons.
    La ola es mía.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

and the jackhole that dumps his ashtray at the entrance to my addition every week

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Norman Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Sadly, my wife is one that feels the need to litter out the car window. Its been the source of many fights..Al my trash goes to the floor of my car and then on Wednesday and saturdays i clean out my car. I think i have a good process going but my wife continues to **** me off by throwing her trash out the window..I think im gonna adopt a mile and drive her out there every saturday and make her pick up trash..

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 shaun4411's Avatar
    vCash

littering is bad.
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    How about leaving it under her windshield wiper? You could even leave a little note if you'd like.

If the cars in the garage you could leave it wedged in the front door, again with a friendly little note if you'd like to do so.

...or you could ring the doorbell and offer it back to her with the explanation that she must have accidentaly dropped it, because surely she wouldn't be one of those people that litter.
    i like number 3. and it would be a nice way to see a stupid "uhhh" face.

i think littering speaks a lot about a person's character.
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

I agree littering is stupid and lazy. What's the point in it? It's not like it's hard to throw it away when you get home. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Sooner View Post
    Sadly, my wife is one that feels the need to litter out the car window. Its been the source of many fights..Al my trash goes to the floor of my car and then on Wednesday and saturdays i clean out my car. I think i have a good process going but my wife continues to **** me off by throwing her trash out the window..I think im gonna adopt a mile and drive her out there every saturday and make her pick up trash..
    Child lock her windows, that ought to do the trick.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Sooner View Post
    Dude, I lived in Newcastle for a few years on Country Club Road. Was your wife the one throwing trash on my east lawn several times a week?

Littering is a FLAW. Anyone who does it is either clueless, impaired or very inconsiderate. I don't care if it is a ditch or a lawn... SOMEONE is going to have to pick that crap up.

The only thing I've thrown out of my window in the last 25 years are banana peels and Copenhagen spit. Please show her it isn't necessary to toss ugly trash out the window. Hell, I've driven through carwashes and sonics just to empty the car.

Sorry for the rant, but I just don't get it. I hope she changes her habit.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 12 View Post
    Dude, I lived in Newcastle for a few years on Country Club Road. Was your wife the one throwing trash on my east lawn several times a week?

Littering is a FLAW. Anyone who does it is either clueless, impaired or very inconsiderate. I don't care if it is a ditch or a lawn... SOMEONE is going to have to pick that crap up.

The only thing I've thrown out of my window in the last 25 years are banana peels and Copenhagen spit. Please show her it isn't necessary to toss ugly trash out the window. Hell, I've driven through carwashes and sonics just to empty the car.

Sorry for the rant, but I just don't get it. I hope she changes her habit.

That's a rant?

Here's the deal on the whole littering thing.

I hate me a litterbug like I hate me a tick dug deep into my nutsack. Someone littering in my presence will cause me to do **** I would not normally ever do. My wife and kids cringe when somebody throws some **** out their window in front of me. I will pull up, roll down the window and go "hey you no good ****ing piece of ****, what the hell is wrong with you, your momma didn't give you no home training?" And from there, it goes downhill fast.

You can call my wife a slut, you can call me a POS hillbilly, and you can paddle my kids within an inch of their life and I'm pretty much good with it. You throw your ****ing Sonic cup out the window in front of my place, and I catch you doing it, let's just suffice it to say you won't be throwing anything out your car window for at least 6-weeks, or until they remove the cast from your ****ing arm.

I pick up about a hundred pounds of trash a year down the frontage of my property. Keystone Light (**** you you POS toothless litterbug), Coors light (**** you you POS teenybopper), Natty Light (**** you you POS olevet wannabe), and more Bud and Bud lite cans and bottles than you can count. Sonic and McDonalds wrappers. Every once in a while, a whole bag of somebody's household trash. I go through it, and if I find an address, I carry it, and a couple bags of my trash and go dump them on the POS litterbug's front porch.

I hate me a litterbug. Bad. Really, really bad.

vCash

Why Yall hate givin the prisoners something to do ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

just shows a complete lack of respect

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

Does spitting your gum out the window constitute littering?
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov