Thread: weird dream

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

weird dream

I don't usually dream at all. Or if I do, I don't remember them when I wake up. Last night, I dreamt the gubmint exercised its option of ordering my old retired hiney back to active duty...a desk job. In California. And what's worse, I only had one month's notice before I and all my stuff had to be in California to start work. The only good part was they assigned us to quarters on some naval installation and our house was on the beach. The sucky part was it was only about 1400 square feet and I had to put a lot of my stuff in storage. Oh, and the other sucky part was the reason they brought me back after I was out was because a shooting war had caught fire throughout southwest Asia involving Israel, Saudi, the Emirates, Syria, Jordan, Pakistan, India and China and we had to jump in to keep the oil flowing. <shivver>
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 reevie's Avatar
    vCash

Re: weird dream

Well, at least they didn't send your old retired hiney to Thule.

vCash

Weird Bro !
    I was Talking to Flag last night and mentioned a Dream I had
    Cept In mine I had a flame thrower Not a desk .
    I think shats fixing to Hit .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I think Homey is trying to tell us something.

And in case you people hadnt noticed, WWIII has begun. Us against the ragheads.
    posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Is this the part where somebody says "bring 'em on."?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

"wet dream" copycat thread in 3...2...1...

vCash

If someone had a dream involving a portend of some cataclysmic conflagration engulfing the entire Middle East and China, and it caused a nocturnal emission...that's one f*cked up f*cker right there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Jerk's been awfully quiet today
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Well, bedding takes a long time to launder.

vCash

Wow...

A War for oil.

I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet.

vCash

I had one 25 years ago that was so vivid, I remember it to this day.

I was in Beirut. At the Airport. Things were more screwed up than ever.

I was with US Forces and we were walking the aftermath of what seemed to be a huge battle.

I couldn't even wake myself up during the dream as I was thinking this has to be a dream.

The thing is...I signed up for the Air Force at 19 and didn't pass the physical due to a childhood injury.

So how the heck I ended up in Beirut is beyond me.

Why I still remember the dream is another.

I may need therapy.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 shaun4411's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flagstaffsooner View Post
    I think Homey is trying to tell us something.

And in case you people hadnt noticed, WWIII has begun. Us against the ragheads.
    its WWIV actually. WWIII was the cold war .
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

vCash

In the event my dream comes true, I am comforted in knowing that if they order retired and broke-down old aviators back to active duty to fly desks, you can bet your popped-collar and flip-flops they'll be drafting people too.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    In the event my dream comes true, I am comforted in knowing that if they order retired and broke-down old aviators back to active duty to fly desks, you can bet your popped-collar and flip-flops they'll be drafting people too.
    Sicem?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Sicem?

he prolly would be 4F for flat feet... or something.

BTW, with DADT now the norm, can you imagine who many prospective draftees would cop to pole smoking to avoid service? Especially since it doesn't get entered on your "permanent record" like it did during WWII, the Korean War and VietNam.

Reminds me of a funny story. My First Shirt when I was a squadron commander had a kid come to him to 'fess up. Now, the Shirt thought he was shamming just because he wanted out of the USAF.

He told me in confidence, "this sux, why can't we make him prove it?" To which I replied in abject horror, "how pray tell?" (not to mention the regs say you have to take their word for it). He replied, "he11 sir, I'll just whip mine out and tell him to go to work." I replied, "AT EASE and that'll be enough of that kinda talk thankyouverymuch."

vCash

It was time to retire....lol.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerTerry's Avatar
    vCash

Analysis: your ghey.
    I fly fake airplanes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

I had a weird dream the other night, but I HAD had a beer, a scotch, a margarita, and another scotch.... so it's probably not important.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo View Post
    I had a weird dream the other night, but I HAD had a beer, a scotch, a margarita, and another Scot.... so it's probably not important.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

I hope she looked good in the dream though.