SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Question about I Am Legend

Does the German Shepherd die? Because if she does, I will have to watch the movie without my wife.

Thanks.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Question about I Am Legend

yes, Sam the German Shepherd dies, definitely the saddest part of the entire movie
    An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Yes. It will upset you.

Watch the alternate (original) ending. It makes one hell of a lot more sense.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Damn
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

Nosferatu are bad SOBs!
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov