Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

HRC gets busted telling a whopper

At a speech last week, HRC bragged about being under enemy fire on a trip she made to Bosnia in 1996. Problem is, people who were with her stated that was utter bullshiite and they have the footage to prove it.

I am sick to death of hearing this woman claim all this "experience" (arising from being WJC's wife) has made her ready to hit the ground running in the blessedly now unlikely event she wins the White House.

Mrs Clinton, please, stop it. You are annoying and the country is done with you and your old man. Surely, somewhere, there is a cauldron that needs stirring, complete with a broom and a black cat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Re: HRC gets busted telling a whopper

When The Snapper Bull shat Is Flying You Must Duck

We need a Pole
    Whos Been Shot at !
    Do It Homey
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I know this. I can guaren-damn-tee you that if that C-17 that was hauling her ponderous rear-end into Tuzla was on approach and they were in fact under fire on the airfield, there is no flippin' way that aircraft would have been allowed to land. Instead, they would have been instructed to either hold somewhere until things quieted down, or she would have been diverted.

These Clinton people. grrrrrr. Lying scoundrels who persist in the belief the country owes this woman the top job. Give...me...a..break.

Oh, and what has comedian "Sinbad" who was on the trip with HRC had to say about it? "The biggest problem I had on that flight was finding my meal on the C-17."
    Last edited by Okla-homey; 3/25/2008 at 07:31 AM.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Yup
    I aint Nevar been Shot at !
    Course Im drunk now also .
    Ive been Shot, Stabed and Stomped
    Plus a lil schrapnel Tossed In the Mix
    But Im a Pacifist !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Homester ?
    Is the F15 the ONLY twin Verticle Stabiliser Plane the A/F has ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Homester ?
    F-22 and A-10 also.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    At a speech last week, HRC bragged about being under enemy fire on a trip she made to Bosnia in 1996. Problem is, people who were with her stated that was utter bullshiite and they have the footage to prove it.

I am sick to death of hearing this woman claim all this "experience" (arising from being WJC's wife) has made her ready to hit the ground running in the blessedly now unlikely event she wins the White House.

Mrs Clinton, please, stop it. You are annoying and the country is done with you and your old man. Surely, somewhere, there is a cauldron that needs stirring, complete with a broom and a black cat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

whoops . . .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Of the 3 contenders for the Presidency, she ranks a far distant 3rd on my list.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner View Post
    Of the 3 contenders for the Presidency, she ranks a far distant 3rd on my list.

Mine too. She's tied with Obama and McCain.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    F-22 and A-10 also.
    Reason Im askin Is
    a Plane flew Subsonic Past my shack, Had to be Outta Ftsmith
    The Dayum thing Looked Like an F15 with a snub Nose and an Awacs circle
    Just wonderin

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Sinbad said that the only thing they worried about was when lunch was going to happen.

heh
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

Not a HRC supporter at all, but I'm willing to give her a pass on this if the soldiiers in Bosnia get credit for being in a hot zone (or whatever term applies), regardless of actually being shot at.
    I do call BS on her claim of experience. Being the wife of the guy in charge ain't being in charge.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner_born_1960 View Post
    Not a HRC supporter at all, but I'm willing to give her a pass on this if the soldiiers in Bosnia get credit for being in a hot zone (or whatever term applies), regardless of actually being shot at.
    I do call BS on her claim of experience. Being the wife of the guy in charge ain't being in charge.
    I respectfully disagree. Being in a "zone of hostilities" for pay purposes and being on the FEBA/FLOT are two entirely different things.

Even today, people serving in Qatar and Bahrain are "in the zone" for pay. However, no one has ever been injured by hostile action in either of those places.

It is inexcusable for her to made such a claim. It is a patent lie and no matter how her henchwomen try to spin it, it's just Clintonesque spin and worthy of derision.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm getting old. The thought of waiting two years for an MRI if my doc thinks something fishy is going on in my body scares me. Therefore, she, and any other politician who proposes a national health system better keep that in mind. The AARP crowd will not be amused.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerTerry's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Homester ?

F22
    I fly fake airplanes

vCash

Sorry, Homey. I have no idea what FEBA/FLOT is. But I'll google it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Obviously she is as honest as her husband.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

vCash

OK. I finally clicked on the link Homey provided, and retract my previous post. What a dumbass. I hope she somehow wrangles the Dem nomination.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner_born_1960 View Post
    Sorry, Homey. I have no idea what FEBA/FLOT is. But I'll google it.
    Homey's got to smack us with an acronym now and again lest we fergit he was a military dude ever since he graduated from kindergarden.

Front Line of Own Troops
    Forward Edge of Battle Area
    Translation: "In the ****"
    YWIA!
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Yea. I googled it. I guess you did that for everyone else.
    Thanks after the fact.

Administrator
    vCash

As I was walking in to work today I passed a USA Today machine. The headline screamed something like "Dem Dream Ticket!!!" with a picture of her and Obama chicleting up for the camera.

Do you know how ****ing sad America is if this is the "dream ticket?"