SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

What do you guys think about Obama's passport...

info getting ripped off by someone at the State Department?

sounds like a Halliburton plot to me!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Re: What do you guys think about Obama's passport...

It happened to Clinton and McCain too....so Obama is not a victum...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerus View Post
    It happened to Clinton and McCain too....so Obama is not a victum...
    dude, this could be....

this could be the next whitewater!!!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    dude, this could be....

this could be the next whitewater!!!!
    or more apt, Watergate...but it happened to all three so it loses that element...

vCash

or more apt, Watergate...but it happened to all three so it loses that element...
    Oh yeah, watergate...my bad.

Maybe it happened to all 3 to make it harder to tell who dun it?
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

Oh yeah, watergate...my bad.

Maybe it happened to all 3 to make it harder to tell who dun it?
    Maybe it happens to a lot of people not just those three...

vCash

Or it could be this guy:

Chief of firm involved in passport breach is Obama adviser

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign, a source said Saturday.

Analysis Corp. President John Brennan, shown here in 2004, advises Barack Obama, a source tells CNN.

1 of 2 John O. Brennan, president and CEO of the Analysis Corp., advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues, the source said.

Brennan briefed the media on behalf of the campaign this month.

The executive is a former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

He contributed $2,300 to the Obama campaign in January.

When asked about the contribution, a State Department official told CNN's Zain Verjee, "We ethically awarded contracts. Political affiliation is not one of the factors that we check."

On Friday, the department revealed that Obama's passport file was improperly accessed three times this year, and the passport files of the two other major presidential candidates -- Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican John McCain -- had also been breached.

Three contractors are accused in the wrongdoing, including the one who works for the Analysis Corp. and who was disciplined. That contractor accessed McCain's file in addition to Obama's. None of the contractors was identified.

The Washington Times, which broke the story Thursday night that Obama's records had been improperly accessed, reported Saturday that the State Department inquiry is focusing on the Analysis Corp. employee. Also, the investigation by the department's inspector general will include polygraph tests for supervisors in the passport section to find out whether there was any political motive.

The department spokesman said Saturday that he would not comment on whether the department was administering polygraphs to employees in connection with the investigation.

The other two contractors who worked for Stanley Inc. were fired.

"While this is a rare occurrence, we regret the unauthorized access of any individual's private information," the company said in a statement Friday.

Stanley has had contracts with the department since 1992 and was recently awarded a $570 million contract to continue providing support for passport processing. Its CEO, Philip Nolan, contributed $1,000 to the Clinton campaign.

The department official said the three contractors worked in three offices in the Washington area that are involved in various functions. One office does consular work and visas on evenings, holidays, weekends and overnights; another office issues passports; the third office scans and files materials.

The source said there has been no problem in the past with the Analysis Corp. employee, who has "extensive" experience. The worker has been with the company for years and has always worked under a State Department contract.

Explaining that the department had "complimented" this person for work in the past, the source said the individual is considered a "terrific" employee, except for this one instance, characterized as an "aberration."

The department asked the Analysis Corp. not to take any administrative action against the employee while the investigation is under way.

On Friday, the company released a statement saying it would fully cooperate with the federal investigation. The source said the Analysis Corp. has told the employee to do the same.

Echoing the State Department spokesman Friday, this source said there is no indication the motivation was anything but idle curiosity.

The source said the Analysis Corp. first learned of its employee's actions Friday morning when it received a call from the State Department. In its statement, the firm confirmed that one of the contractors was an employee and called it "an isolated incident."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Could be the doing of the Obama camp, to divert the focus away from the Rev Wright racism and America hating stories. Obama is now a victim, instead of a bigot?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Brewmaster

vCash

The article I saw in the paper today made it sound like Obama's was breached significantly earlier than Hillary and McCain's, but it was vague on the details.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

So it is Obama drama or is it his mama ???

vCash

So it is Obama drama or is it his mama ???
    oh no you di'int!
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

oh no you di'int!
    or his gran-mama...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

save the drama fo yo mama

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

what's it they say?

Alls far in love and war . . .

vCash

info getting ripped off by someone at the State Department?

sounds like a Halliburton plot to me!
    I think some Homo dirty Lib did it
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

so what is he so worried about? what does he need to hide?

he wasn't using his privacy anyway

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

To be frank- I place a lot of contractors at the State Department. It ****es me off..... however I was breaking up with a girl at one time and she had her new Top Secret Boyfriend pull all of my shiate and threatened to use it against me. So I say they loose the priviliege to even do that stuff or those they caught need to be prosecuted and fired and or both. At minimum they should have new policy on some dude that got a simple background check that maybe took a year and can pull someones info and screw them up because they are brass bedding your ex girlfriend

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 def_lazer_fc's Avatar
    vCash

i agree with rush. its....again....tiresome as it may be.....a plot hatched by democrats!!!! what makes up your daily routine, btw rush? i, and psychologists alike, are curious.
    i make my guitar weep, but my champagne cry