Anyone going to Stillwater?

I think I'm going to head up there solo.....so I'm looking for a single ticket. Believe it or not, I've never been to GIA, so I'm not sure how successful I'll be just going w/o a ticket and finding a scalper. Any advice? Any insiders here? Thanks. And if you happen to have an extra for sale, please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner518's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Anyone going to Stillwater?

my advice is to try and find a ticket from a non-professional scalpers. those losers with a handful of tickets are the scum of the earth as far as Im concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by bri
    NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Just look for any of their orange-clad kind standing outside of GIA. Since they've all been brainwashed into thinking that Sutton is a terrible coach, they'll probably give you theirs for free.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Ha, they prolly won't sell their tix to any of them damded mullet-wearin, high-school dropout gooners!!
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

vCash

Thus, their dilemma.

Should be pretty easy to get a ticket. I always see some for sale before the game.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

You have a couple of options. You can show up before the game and find some outside. As htown said, there are almost always a few folks selling them. The south side of GIA is probably as good a place to look as any. There are quite a few of the scummy scalpers that sooner518 mentioned.

Another option, and the one I would try first, is to check online Tuesday evening at http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/845266

There were actually many tickets available through the OSU ticket office/ticketmaster for the KU game. Worth a try...

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Correct me if I'm wrong OSU fans, but I don't think the Pokes have sold out a game yet this year. That's what one of my friends up there told me, and he goes to all the games. So I doubt you'll have too much trouble finding one, but since it's ******, you'll probably have to pay a little extra.

All our games are "sold out" and we have people on the waiting list for season tickets but I don't think we've had one game where everyone showed up this season.

Getting 95-100% is pretty rare unless the team is really good and we're playing a rival or a top 25 team.

It was pretty sad there were people giving tickets away or just setting them outside for anyone before the game for a few conference games.

But as people have told you there will be tickets available from scalpers and possibly other fans. Quite a few have given up on Sutton all together.

Thanks for the info everyone, but w/ the news about Blake being out, I've decided to stay home. I thought we had about a 45% chance to win with him, but w/o him, I'm thinking more like 20%. And with those odds, I think I'll save my money and live to fight another day Hopefully we can beat Mizzou and Blake will return for the B12 Tourney. If not, we're toast.

Thanks again for everyone's help though.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Oshoe
    All our games are "sold out" and we have people on the waiting list for season tickets but I don't think we've had one game where everyone showed up this season.

Getting 95-100% is pretty rare unless the team is really good and we're playing a rival or a top 25 team.

It was pretty sad there were people giving tickets away or just setting them outside for anyone before the game for a few conference games.

But as people have told you there will be tickets available from scalpers and possibly other fans. Quite a few have given up on Sutton all together.
    At least you didn't have a crowd of 5k vs. a conference opponent (ISU).
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

GoState-

Tried to respond to your PM's, but it said your inbox was full. You must be a very popular man

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OSUAggie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Oshoe

Partly true.

All of the season tickets are sold out.

But only ~2,500 of the 3,600 student tickets got sold.