Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Obama Supporters Check This OUT!

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

WOW!!! Some strong statements! This is the church that he belongs to. WOW!!!

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Re: Obama Supporters Check This OUT!

So he's not a Muslim today? I can't keep track.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, and JFK wanted to turn the US into a papal state
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok
    Don't forget that President Bush is supposedly strongly committed to bringing about Armageddon as a foreign policy goal.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

"A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA."

I don't think JFK ever supported a non-negotiable support for the Pope! As a matter of fact most american Catholics do not always follow rome but just the mere idea of a non-negotiable commitment to africa is in their manifesto is crazy as well as the last three words are in bold! I am a Dem but I won't vote for him now or ever! Based more on he does not have experience and he is WAY too LIBERAL!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerKnight
    "A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA."

I don't think JFK ever supported a non-negotiable support for the Pope! As a matter of fact most american Catholics do not always follow rome but just the mere idea of a non-negotiable commitment to africa is in their manifesto is crazy as well as the last three words are in bold! I am a Dem but I won't vote for him now or ever! Based more on he does not have experience and he is WAY too LIBERAL!!!
    Yeah, but we are supposed to follow whatever Rome says, if we don't.....

hell
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Exactly what do you think a non-negotiable commitment to Africa means? I don't find anything particularly sinister about sending missionaries and aid to impoverished nations.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    Exactly what do you think a non-negotiable commitment to Africa means? I don't find anything particularly sinister about sending missionaries and aid to impoverished nations.
    Exactly, now no meat on Fridays, that is evil!

-Isaac Asimov

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Exactly, now no meat on Fridays, that is evil!
    Man, sometimes I go into a restaurant on Friday and want soup but not clam chowder. That really sucks.

vCash

Man, sometimes I go into a restaurant on Friday and want soup but not clam chowder. That really sucks.
    I bet Long John Silver's has something t do with this

-Isaac Asimov

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Crap. It must have been Reagan and his uncompromising commitment to Early Bird Specials.

vCash

Crap. It must have been Reagan and his uncompromising commitment to Early Bird Specials.
    heh

-Isaac Asimov

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I'm having thread deja vu.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    I'm having thread deja vu.
    That is just a glitch in the SF matrix

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Not real sure what it means. All know is that a canidate for POTUS or the POTUS should not have any A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT to any other country than the U.S.

Want to help Africa fine heck Bush has really high ratings in Africa. He has given a lot of money there (suprisingly) but he does not have a belief in a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA. Why would anyone belong to a church that is so race centric anyway? Is that really a christian value? Seems racist to me. I mean get a church full of white guys and say they are whites centric and they would call them Nazis and the KKK.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Gah!

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerKnight
    Not real sure what it means. All know is that a canidate for POTUS or the POTUS should not have any A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT to any other country than the U.S.

Want to help Africa fine heck Bush has really high ratings in Africa. He has given a lot of money there (suprisingly) but he does not have a belief in a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA. Why would anyone belong to a church that is so race centric anyway? Is that really a christian value? Seems racist to me. I mean get a church full of white guys and say they are whites centric and they would call them Nazis and the KKK.
    So, what would you call someone who attends a Russian Orthodox church?

Here, read the opinion of someone who actually makes a career out of studying religion and whether he thinks this church is racist:

http://marty-center.uchicago.edu/sig...007/0402.shtml

vCash

A commie?

What I win?

-Isaac Asimov

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

A heretic.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    A heretic.
    You are so wrong

-Isaac Asimov