vCash

I got a new iPod!!!

I don't have it just yet. I can pick it up on Tuesday from the IT office at OU!This will be my 3rd iPod in 3 years. The others 2 fell to the hands of thieves!!! This one is going be watched like hawk and will never be left in my car ever!!!!

Black iPod Classic 160gigs of music movies and pictures!!! BOOYA!!!

I am going to put every movie I have ever illegally downloaded on it and all of my music!!!

I am going to invest in some head-phones that are not white so no one will know it's an iPod!!!

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOU THIEVING SCUM!!!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I got a new iPod!!!

160G , that's huge....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

160?!?!?!?!?!?!

makes my 60 look puny....

I had to narrow my song selection down to my 13,000 favorites.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by setem
    Black iPod Classic 160gigs of music movies and pictures!!! BOOYA!!!
    That is the one that I got for Christmas, I have a 4 year old 40gb iPod that has survived a few drops and a motorcycle crash.

I am going to invest in some head-phones that are not white so no one will know it's an iPod!!!
    I bought a black set of the Etymotic ER6i-B Ear Speakers to go with the the new one and use the old ER6i white ones at work. I tried a bunch of different types of ear buds/helmet speakers and these work better than all of them.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

I am going to put every movie I have ever illegally downloaded on it and all of my music!!!

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOU THIEVING SCUM!!!
    Ah, irony.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

Does a 160G IPOD exist ???

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Yep. They came out in August or September of last year. Same time that they started selling the Touch.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    Yep. They came out in August or September of last year. Same time that they started selling the Touch.
    Cool, I did not know that...truly amazing....160G is massive

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerus
    Cool, I did not know that...truly amazing....160G is massive
    It is, though I wish Apple would focus more on the solid state storage players instead of the hard drives. It'd drive down solid state storage prices in a hurry and we'd start seeing 60GB iPhones and such.

vCash

It is a little smaller, thinner and lighter than my 40gb model. The entire industry is pushing the flash memory players much more than the hard drive based players. I think the holdup is the memory industry, they just aren't increasing size at the same rate as the hard drives.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich
    It is, though I wish Apple would focus more on the solid state storage players instead of the hard drives. It'd drive down solid state storage prices in a hurry and we'd start seeing 60GB iPhones and such.
    I'd like a 60G iphone...

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok
    It is a little smaller, thinner and lighter than my 40gb model. The entire industry is pushing the flash memory players much more than the hard drive based players. I think the holdup is the memory industry, they just aren't increasing size at the same rate as the hard drives.
    I guarantee that if Apple said "Hey, we're not putting hard drives in iPods anymore starting tomorrow" that you'd see a pretty massive R&D push into solid state.

vCash

The flash based ones outsell the Classic line something like 4 to 1, they make more sense in that batteries last longer as well. The only attraction of the hard drive based ones is by sheer capacity for people with large music collections like me. For the most part they ave kind of fallen out of favor. I think they just haven't cleared that hurdle with chips ...yet.

For myself, I want an iPhone when I can upgrade from the Samsung Blackjack but I don't really care about music capacity on it, I have never used that feature on my existing phone or GPS that has MP3 capabilities. I would rather have dedicated devices than an all in one tool.

I also have a 2gb Sansa, I bought it before we went to the F1 race at Indy to pickup the track radio (FM) but use it for mowing the yard.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok
    I also have a 2gb Sansa, I bought it before we went to the F1 race at Indy to pickup the track radio (FM) but use it for mowing the yard.
    We just have a Murray.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUAndy1807's Avatar
    vCash

get yourself some of these badboys to go with it and you'll have my setup.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tiptonsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I was given an 80gig by one of my parts suppliers. I have every bit of music I own on it and have used only 5gigs of memory. Technology is wasted on me.