Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

TEXAS IS STUPID: CALLING OUT LID!

Basketball season is upon us, but that does not make a Longhorn any smarter than it is during football season...

But perhaps, Sooner fans are a tad skeptical. After all, the whorn whomen have a new coach from D00k, after all. The whorn guys lost Durant, but not our traitor recruit or other talent. Grrrrr.

To thoroughly convince you skeptical Sooners that whorns will be whorns, I present, "The Chronicles of baj and lid," a seven-part children's classic tale of stupid decisions resulting in many adventures.

Here's we join the whorn magician's nephew and his little friend, polly... I mean, badger. The evil whorn gave polly badger a ring as an alleged gift for our winning ways in both the big 12 and against them. However, it resulted in being sent to a land far weirder than Austin... so of course, Lid has to tag along...

Stupid, stupid, whorn. Can it get any worse than unleashing the evil white whorn whitch onto Narnia? Tune in next time, and every time, until Lid gives in and accepts a new, crazy ou-saxet bet!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: TEXAS IS STUPID: CALLING OUT LID!

The Force is with us. Everything that is right and holy in the world has a burnt orange glow to it!

Your avatar will feel the power of the fully operational Texas Longhorn basketball team.

Bet to be determined!

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

I knew badger would show some signs of a gambling affliction at some point. So this is how it surfaces? Hmm...

I'm cool with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

The Force is with you, Lid? Everything right and holy burnt orange?

You see, this lack of judgment is what we can clearly see in part 2 of our "chronicles of baj and lid" series, when Edmund Lid slips into Narnia to meet somebody very intimidating, but for some odd reason, somewhat friendly "queen" or witch from our last episode. Lucy badger, however, is a tad skeptical as she tries to convince Ed that the queen is indeed, a witch.

Come now, Lid. Surely you see the err in your whornish ways.

PS: NP, you be quiet.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

She's made of wood.

And therefore...

A witch!
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...