Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

IMPORTANT RUF/NEK SHOTGUN DRAWING NOTICE

PLEASE STABICIZE THIS

Tomorrow's the day. At the tailgate on W. Boyd. Around noon. Two Ruf/Nek shotguns used this season will be given away to two lucky contributors. The guns were named by popular vote of the contributors. Each are handsomely mounted on hardwood plaques and ready to hang in your home or office.

First, we'll decide which gun (BOOMSTICK or CENTENNIAL07) gets drawn for first. That will be done by a simple cointoss. Heads, BOOMSTICK, tails CENTENNIAL07.

Then, we'll draw. The winner of that first gun will not compete for the second gun -- thus increasing everyone else's odds of winning the second gun.

You need not be present to win. However, if your aren't there, and you have not appointed an agent to claim your prize, it will be shipped to you as soon as practible. No "guarenteed delivered by date" is expressed or implied.

If we ship it, we may need you help defray the cost of shipping because, a) it's big, and b) its a firearm. Note, if we ship it, an adult will have to be home to accept delivery. If you live in some godless communist-dominated locale where firearms cannot be shipped to your residence, aside from that being an enormous pain in the kiester, we'll figure something out.

We'd prefer anyone who contributed who will not be present to appoint an agent who will be present to accept on their behalf if they win. If you make such arrangements, just make sure the agent knows you've appointed him or her and you can be reached by phone to confirm your win, and the fact this person who claims authority from you to accept on your behalf, is not making it up.

We also hope someone will be present, like last year, with wireless innerweb access to immediately post the results.

That's about it. Good luck to everyone who supported the Ruf/Neks and Sooner Athletics.

Note: This sponsorship and the resulting drawing is not sanctioned by the University of Oklahoma, it's Athletic Department, David Boren, Joe Castiglione, Bob Stoops, or anyone else for that matter. So there. All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

Re: IMPORTANT RUF/NEK SHOTGUN DRAWING NOTICE

yay
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

vCash

um, I won't be present, and don't have an agent. Honestly, it would be preferable if I win one of said items that it be shipped to me since I will no be on US soil until Feb 1ish. I will be more then happy to pay for the shipping.

Oh, and it would take an international call to reach me any ways, since at the time of the drawing there's a good chance I will probably be wicked *** drunk.
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Chuck Bao's Avatar
    vCash

I won't be present either. I would very much appreciate anyone who would like to be my agent. I'll make it worth it somehow.

My brother will be at the game and I can call his mobile number if the notification is in time.

I'll be in the southern Oklahoma by Dec 22 and can drive to OKC area to pick it up.

vCash

I can bring my laptop so we can post the results

vCash

actually, i think I can forward my vonage line to my cell

maybe i'll pm you my vonage # pg
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

Great, now Mike Rich is gonna stab sb93 for horning in on his internet crush. So much drama in the L-B-C!
    "If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor" - Lupe Fiasco

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bri
    Great, now Mike Rich is gonna stab sb93 for horning in on his internet crush. So much drama in the L-B-C!
    Nah. pg and I already have each other's phone numbers.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

vCash

heh

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

I have sent Homey a PEEM askin him to be MY Temporary designated GP ( gun possessor) fer ya unedumacated .
    Now Homester I gots a ?
    Do we just get 1 shot at winning ? Ya know like some of us bought more than one shot ( pun intended ) Do our Names and such get in the bucket twice . How ya gonna work this .
    Thanks bro
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

11. 11/24/2007, 10:09 AM

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jaux
    I'll take this homey since he's probably traveling...

If you bought 2 chances, your name is on 2 different balls or slips of paper in the fishbowl.
    Then Iffin I win the 1st un do My name get deleted from the second drawing Or Just chunked in the trash if it comes up again ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

13. 11/24/2007, 11:04 AM

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jaux
    I knew that Bro
    I was just curious If they Gonna dig My name out after the 1st un , Or toss it if it came up again

vCash

They'll toss it if it comes up again.

Come on, Boomstick! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
    "If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor" - Lupe Fiasco

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bri
    They'll toss it if it comes up again.

Come on, Boomstick! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
    Thats what I thot Just wanted it clareified

vCash

I guess since its almost 2 , and I aint gotta call, Peem or Email
    I didnt win HUH ?

vCash

my wireless internet wouldn't work at the tailgate. Here is the outcome

BOOMSTICK: Soonerus
    CENTENNIAL07: BSG
    awesome plaque by Jaux: 1TC
    box of baby crown: PG's dad
    lame: Dolemite

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo
    my wireless internet wouldn't work at the tailgate. Here is the outcome

BOOMSTICK: Soonerus
    CENTENNIAL07: BSG
    awesome plaque by Jaux: 1TC
    box of baby crown: PG's dad
    lame: Dolemite
    Well hell

vCash

soonerus is not nearly man enough to own boomstick

that name should never be brough up, and they need to re-record the movie and change the name...

Bud Wilkinson

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 frankensooner's Avatar
    vCash

Or we could just cut off Rus' hand.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by frankensooner
    Or we could just cut off Rus' hand.
    Very deserving and ver appreciative....maybe if you are nice I will let you look at it some time....