Thread: Tough Decision

vCash

Tough Decision

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip. Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ChickSoonerFan's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Tough Decision

You have a lot of vcash. Did you know that?

vCash

maybe you could get one at a salvage yard?
    Whenever a boy comes you should always have something baking.

vCash

I was thinking that Boarder could help me.

vCash

use your vcash
    Whenever a boy comes you should always have something baking.

vCash

I wonder if he takes it?

I hear it's worth more than the dollar right now.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I'm thinking other things are being buffed out as well.

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner_born_1960's Avatar
    vCash

I feel your pain. I had a similar experience several year ago. I just ignored the situation, thinking it would solve itself. Boy was I wrong! It seems the rust was a symptom of a more serious problem. Something to do with moisture getting in the fuel line. I ended up having to replace the motor. I'd get that looked at right away.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Hamhock's Avatar
    vCash

i'd be more worried about your wife getting kidnapped and being dropped off to find her own way home so often.
    heh.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

After that whole story, my advice would be to try to suck the rust off of it. Make sure that you start the car first though...

Jerk.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09