Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

fax software-software geeks, check in here...

hey guys,

i was wanting to get a fax software for my computer so i could fax straight off the computer and not have to print and then fax. it seems that there are alot of softwares that don't really fax a copy that's very clear or crisp looking. my question is are there "better" fax softwares out there that have good resolution on them or are they pretty much all the same? can anyone suggest a good one?

thanks in advance.
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OKLA21FAN's Avatar
    vCash

Re: fax software-software geeks, check in here...

We use RightFax

http://www.onetouchgt.com/rightfax.html

works pretty good for us

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 stonecoldsoonerfan's Avatar
    vCash

Re: fax software-software geeks, check in here...

thanks for the response. that looks like a bit much for just me working out of my home. any other suggestions?

tia
    "Your argument based on the facts is not a valid one."-Hookem Horns, 3/7/03.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have any old OU athletic events on video? i trade for them. Please email or PM me if you do.

OU game videos