Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sooners!!!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Smile Sooners!!!

You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always.

I hope Bradford and any other players injured last night recover in time to finish the season. You guys will no doubt represent the South in the Big XII Championship Game. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make my scheduled departure from your board by Monday evening. Once again, I enjoyed the week's visit and look forward to once again participating on this forum next season.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sooners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowrazer1
    You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always.

I hope Bradford and any other players injured last night recover in time to finish the season. You guys will no doubt represent the South in the Big XII Championship Game. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make my scheduled departure from your board by Monday evening. Once again, I enjoyed the week's visit and look forward to once again participating on this forum next season.

thanks for the nice post. It was a rough night for sooner nation, but you guys played a great game, and we look forward to getting the better of you next year!!!
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Texas Golfer's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater
    thanks for the nice post. It was a rough night for sooner nation, but you guys played a great game, and we look forward to getting the better of you next year!!!
    Ditto.
    Cogito sumere potum alterum - I think I'll have another drink.

vCash

OU Re: Sooners!!!

You guys made a great run at us in the 4Q. I could see the game slipping away from us, but we were able to hang on and win. Good crowd last night and the Sooners travelled well as always. <snip>
    Is it true Tech has the rudest crowd in the league? How does that make you feel?

We lost only because of the bad call on that TD. Come'on YOU know it was a score. Whatever.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Cowrazer, enjoy the meltdown.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit
    Is it true Tech has the rudest crowd in the league? How does that make you feel?

We lost only because of the bad call on that TD. Come'on YOU know it was a score. Whatever.

I don't know if it is true or not ruby. I have heard that before, but mostly from aggies. If it is true, I'll pray and light candles in every church I pass in an effort to atone for the misdeeds of our fanbase.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

have a good year....Happy Thanksgiving.
    Bazinga

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 josh09's Avatar
    vCash

SCREW YOU PIRATE!!!

But in all seriousness, a very classy post, and thanks for the good game!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 A Sooner in Texas's Avatar
    vCash

Of COURSE we lost only because of the bad call.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash

Classy! Enjoy the Holidays.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by A Sooner in Texas

Of COURSE we lost only because of the bad call.
    Right, that 7 would have tied the score, to go into overtime.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Merry Thanksgiving cowrazer, may you dine on roasted refs again.

I guess we'll see you next year, one week before you get to travel out of sand land and come to Norman.

Thanks for being a classy poster,

now pizz off cow-pirate.

An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jdsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I hope you choke on a burrito! Sand Ag. What did you think of the touchdown the refs stole from us?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 madillsoonerfan5353's Avatar
    vCash

Thanks! That was a great post. Your a good fan!
    BOOMER!

vCash

You guy's played a great game, but if Bradford was in the whole game the outcome would be completely different.

Right, that 7 would have tied the score, to go into overtime.
    No, that score would have put you down by 7. You don't know how the rest of the game would have played out or if Tech would have gotten more aggressive or not rather than attempt to run out the clock.

vCash

cowrazer1.

hmmmmm the name says it all
    i like turtles.

Sooner Benchwarmer Clever Trevor's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by orangekaje
    No, that score would have put you down by 7. You don't know how the rest of the game would have played out or if Tech would have gotten more aggressive or not rather than attempt to run out the clock.
    Run out the clock? Do they have tvs up there in dogpatch? You may want to buy the better tin foil for your antenny. The raiders took about 2 minutes off the clock on two consecutive drives at the end. TOTAL FOR 2 DRIVES!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NYC Poke's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Trevor
    Run out the clock? Do they have tvs up there in dogpatch? You may want to buy the better tin foil for your antenny. The raiders took about 2 minutes off the clock on two consecutive drives at the end. TOTAL FOR 2 DRIVES!!!
    I think Mike Leach must be congenitally unable to run out a clock. Should be entertaining to watch when he's at UCLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Trevor
    Keyword attempt. heh