Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I'll take the blame.

for this loss.

Just sayin'

I've been around this board for years. not necessarily posting but lurked for many years. I've seen all angles. I'm hard on the boys and coaches maybe when I shouldn't be but I see no reason to lose to a team with lesser talent and a gimmicky offense.

I'm fruststrated with the zone defense and poor blitzing schemes. I'm frustrated with the play calling and the run blocking. I'm frustrated Halzle never got more experience cuz we couldn't put away lesser opponnents.

I don't like that bob lets his loyalty to friends stand in the way of doing his job as head football coach of our beloved Sooners.

They are still our Sooners and we are so much better than we were 10-15 years ago and we are in fact spoiled.

Lets cheer for them to go whip up on the Pukes and take out the North Champion for yet another Big 12 championship!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BASSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I'll take the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by peanous
    for this loss.

Just sayin'

I've been around this board for years. not necessarily posting but lurked for many years. I've seen all angles. I'm hard on the boys and coaches maybe when I shouldn't be but I see no reason to lose to a team with lesser talent and a gimmicky offense.

I'm fruststrated with the zone defense and poor blitzing schemes. I'm frustrated with the play calling and the run blocking. I'm frustrated Halzle never got more experience cuz we couldn't put away lesser opponnents.

I don't like that bob lets his loyalty to friends stand in the way of doing his job as head football coach of our beloved Sooners.

They are still our Sooners and we are so much better than we were 10-15 years ago and we are in fact spoiled.

Lets cheer for them to go whip up on the Pukes and take out the North Champion for yet another Big 12 championship!!!
    couldn't agree more. spek
    "You know OU has won five conference championships and UT has only one so it's like......ok?"

- R.J. Washington

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

See, this is why I let my peanous do all my thinkin' for me!
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

vCash

peanous,

I've read a few of your post on here and I have to say that previous to this one I didn't have the highest opinion of your posting, but I like this one, and think it's quite accurate.

How's that for a backhanded compliment?

edit...oh yeah, spek
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

ohhhhhhh.........it's the "I'll post something nice to counteract all the crap I've spewed" post.

20:1 ratio doesn't cut it. Half of that post was backhanded also.

I'm dropping a "" on this one.

Take that.