Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

One Computer Ranking

has OU ranked #4.

http://www.colleyrankings.com/

in a lot of others the Sooners are in the top 30.

Tonight's game against Memphis could be a huge boost if the Sooners can pull off an upset!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBOI's Avatar
    vCash

Re: One Computer Ranking

We beat Memphis tonite, we sniff the polls?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

We beat Memphis tonight, we're IN the polls, at least top 20.

It's really too early to trust any sort of rankings in basketball. Wait until everyone has played about 10 games, then see where everyone stands.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I'm pumped about tonight. National TV, get to see what all the fuss is about with Blake Griffin. Boomer Sooner

heh. that poll is pretty entertaining.

1. Bucknell
    2. N. Iowa
    3. Drexel
    4. OU

we're in elite company there.

vCash

I'm intrigued about the team this year. Will they be cohesive? I know they're young. I just don't want them to look lost on the basketball court.

We moved ahead of oregon?!

haha j/k
    Sooner born, Still being bred...

vCash

DVR will be busy tonite! Coale's team plays simultaneous with Capel's then Arizona might upset the duckies.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SleestakSooner's Avatar
    In a cardboard box... down by the Dempsey Dumpster.
    vCash

Could be a great night for current and former Sooner coaches, Give them ducks hell Mike!

I watched some of the Alcorn State game the other night and was wondering why Longar and Godbold were not starting. After seeing them play I can understand why David was coming off the bench but it looked to me as if L2 had the better over-all game compared to Blake Griffin.

Do you guys think L2 will get the start against Memphis tonight or will it be the same starting line up of Crocker, T. Griffin, B. Griffin, Johnson and Leary?
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefun
    it is not natural to be optimistic and a cowboy fan unless it is the off season.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SleestakSooner
    Could be a great night for current and former Sooner coaches, Give them ducks hell Mike!

I watched some of the Alcorn State game the other night and was wondering why Longar and Godbold were not starting. After seeing them play I can understand why David was coming off the bench but it looked to me as if L2 had the better over-all game compared to Blake Griffin.

Do you guys think L2 will get the start against Memphis tonight or will it be the same starting line up of Crocker, T. Griffin, B. Griffin, Johnson and Leary?
    L2 still seems like he doesn't quite know where he is when he's under the basket. More often than not, when he has the ball in his hands and is under the basket, he can dunk, but he just doesn't. Instead, he usually dribbles once or twice and looks for someone to foul and basically make the shot harder for himself. Based on what I've seen from Blake, he doesn't have the same problem, and is also a little more athletic.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders