Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Chapman

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Dog Chapman

Did anyone watch the interview on Hannity and Colmes?

I'm not saying that the guy is a fraud, but he sure comes across as one. "I want to be burried in mt vernon with George Washington's slaves.." WTF?

Now I'm not his Judge, but you know the old saying- you can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash. This dude just lost his 15 minutes of fame and his TV show, and he appears as a desperate man. If I were him, I'd spend more time being productive: like beating the dog sh*t of the son who sold him out. No pun intended.

White dudes can't use the n word, "brah." Doh!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Dog Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk
    Did anyone watch the interview on Hannity and Colmes?

I'm not saying that the guy is a fraud, but he sure comes across as one. "I want to be burried in mt vernon with George Washington's slaves.." WTF?

Now I'm not his Judge, but you know the old saying- you can take the white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the white trash. This dude just lost his 15 minutes of fame and his TV show, and he appears as a desperate man. If I were him, I'd spend more time being productive: like beating the dog sh*t of the son who sold him out. No pun intended.
    No..

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

You dropped a "." there Rus, here you go, you can have it back.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

What in the wild wild world of sports is goin' on here when a white dude wants to be buried with a bunch of n-words? I just don't get it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KABOOKIE
    What in the wild wild world of sports is goin' on here when a white dude wants to be buried with a bunch of n-words? I just don't get it.
    It means, "I want my show back, so I can be rich and famous, and I'll do the symbolic thing of being burried by Washington's slaves, which by then I won't care where I'm burried, because I'll be dead, but if I'm burried there,, it means I'm sorry now. Very sorry! *cries* Please give me my show back"
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

All Dog has to do is cut a very large check to the Rainbow Coalition and the Rainbow Coalition will accept his apology on behalf of all black people, and the show can go on.
    - Fred Bastiat

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Heh. Wow. That's pretty pathetic. He's also been running around telling anyone who'll listen that his pastor is black and they're tight.

Dude. You forbade your son to date a woman because she was black. You're a racist. I don't know that I think you should have lost your show over it-I don't think the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" demographic gives two craps whether you're a racist or not-particularly as your comments were meant to be a private family communication.

Stop trying to convince us how non-racist you are. You can have all the black buddies you want, you can make out with Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson on TV for all I care-you're a racist.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

I'm sure his son is about to be excommunicated by the family over this one.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

KILL WHITEY!
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMack
    You dropped a "." there Rus, here you go, you can have it back.
    Post of the year
    And By the way arnt WE ALL a racist to some degree ?
    Think about it . Befor Ya answer !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Probably. But not to the degree that Dog apparently is.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

First Dog Chapman spent a few years in prison and was part of a motorcycle game and has been in and out of jail since that time. He has not been in jail for about 25 years but the mentality is still there.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerKnight
    First Dog Chapman spent a few years in prison and was part of a motorcycle game and has been in and out of jail since that time. He has not been in jail for about 25 years but the mentality is still there.
    I agree Bro
    But IF anyone says They are Not Racist they are a liar .
    Sorry to say that but its true .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    I agree Bro
    But IF anyone says They are Not Racist they are a liar .
    Sorry to say that but its true .
    Everyone has prejudices right or wrong. But I think his were more ingrained by his early life style. Prison is segregated by race. Heck this is how most gangs formed from the prison then went to the outside. Each gang can usually be traced back to a particular prison and even geographical location in the U.S. sad but true.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Confucious say, "White man who earn living on television lose everything if say n-word and any color man who make living on television lose everything if cruel to dogs."
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

FREE DOG OF HIS RACIST CHAINS!

Give him his show back too...cause I don't care one way or the other...he's put some awful folks back in jail and tried to help many others. For that he gets a pass.

Why American Society has to ruin people beyond me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

I saw the interview. He was pathetic looking. Big poofy pompadour on top of his head, covering up the chrome dome and hair down to his arse. Face looks like he's been beaten with a 2 X 4 (probably has).

And that big broad of his is equally as pathetic.

I didn't buy his tearful apology. But Jerk is right about paying Jesse off. That should take care of it.

How does Imus apologize profusely and does not get a pass, while Dog apologizes and seems to have a shot at redemption?

And when does use of the n-word constitute a crime punishable by lethal injection?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup
    FREE DOG OF HIS RACIST CHAINS!

Give him his show back too...cause I don't care one way or the other...he's put some awful folks back in jail and tried to help many others. For that he gets a pass.

Why American Society has to ruin people beyond me.
    Does he need to be on TV to put bad people away, or can he return to his job without stardom?
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

Imus should have known better.

He's been on Air for a long long time...he knew the rules.

That's why he didn't get a pass.

The other guys on the show did too and they were all laughing...

Haven't seen any of them around either. Don hurt more than just himself.

I've seen the guy sitting there on air taking prescription medication.

It was probably time to let him go anyway.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    Does he need to be on TV to put bad people away, or can he return to his job without stardom?
    I'm sure he can return to doing his hunts.

I bet he bounces back.

Again...it's sad that he wasn't given the opportunity to work through all of his Family's problems with race.

Instead of getting that...somebody decided to ruin him.

Who knows...maybe he deserves it...

I'll let God judge him.