Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone listening to Ahmadinejad?

The President of Columbia is pwning the president of Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Anyone listening to Ahmadinejad?

I swear to God, he looks like Ringo Starr.

People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

I'm watching.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jeremy885's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    The President of Columbia is pwning the president of Iran.

This is why I waited to see how the "Q&A" portion of his Columbia speech went before jumping on the pull their funding bandwagon.

Have they asked him about Holocaust yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetdigger
    Given that 90% + of the comments on this board are not serious, I think that the true error is to assume that someone IS serious when they make a comment. Rather, assuming they were NOT serious should be the bias. The fabric of the board is really not too complex

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

I liked the part where he said "I wanna give mad props to my boy OklahomaTuba, and his buddy SicEmBaylor"
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I just heard those lefty idgits in the crowd giving him an extended applause.

How clueless these people are.

He should've been arrested the second he set foot on American soil, and sent to Gitmo where his terrorist *** belongs.

vCash

So whose next on Columbia's schedule?

Osama Bin Laden? Pol Pot? That english guy from American Idol?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Petro-Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Why is he let in the country to begin with? Two, why is he at Columbia U? And sadly it doesnt surprise me someone like him gets applause on an American campus.

vCash

Welcome to another edition of Liberal Fantasyland™.

Where raving mad terrorist sponsoring holocaust denying dictators get applauded with no end, & the minute men & U.S. military is booed off campus and can't recruit there.

vCash

Sickening!!!

vCash

This is what got the applause:

""Mr. President, you exhibit all the signs of a petty and cruel dictator," Bollinger said to applause from many of the 600 people in the room for a speech from the Iranian leader."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/us.iran/index.html
    Given that 90% + of the comments on this board are not serious, I think that the true error is to assume that someone IS serious when they make a comment. Rather, assuming they were NOT serious should be the bias. The fabric of the board is really not too complex

vCash

Why in the world would lefty idgits applaud that?

vCash

Maybe they dislike him for other reasons? The whole "we don't have gays and women have equal rights" statement ****es them off more then Israel shouldn't exist or the Holocaust is a myth statements.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

""Mr. President, you exhibit all the signs of a petty and cruel dictator," Bollinger said to applause from many of the 600 people in the room for a speech from the Iranian leader."
    Sadly enough, that isn't the only thing that got applause.

A few of Ahmadidinejabbawabbadirka's comments were well received by the audience.
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

So he was here to give a speech? Why? A school. An American school actually paid this guy to come to America so he could spew his garbage? Are you freakin kidding me?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Petro-Sooner
    So he was here to give a speech? Why? A school. An American school actually paid this guy to come to America so he could spew his garbage? Are you freakin kidding me?
    He is in town for a UN thing, took up the offer to so richly enjoy a chance for freedom of speech, a right he denies his own people. Sunlight is the best disinfectant, the more he talks, the more he reveals himself; which according to Tuba and Rush, all liberals love.
    Boomer Sooner

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Well...it's *******s like him that keep me in business. So I guess I don't mind him.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Johnny number 5!!!

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa_Fireman
    Sadly enough, that isn't the only thing that got applause.

A few of Ahmadidinejabbawabbadirka's comments were well received by the audience.
    As a theory:

Just because he's a crackpot dictator of a terrorism-sponsoring country doesn't mean he's incapable of speaking well in front of a crowd. It also does not prevent him from occasionally having a few valid criticisms of this country that an audience might actually agree with.

OK, with that said it's also important to remember: there's a BIG jump between students politely applauding a speaker and putting on burkhas and going all jihaadi-style on us. I don't think this is as big a deal as you guys are making it.

Also - they can't just arrest him for entering this country. He IS a visiting head of state. Packing him off to a cell somewhere when he hasn't broken any laws in this country would NOT go over well in the international community.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    As a theory:

Just because he's a crackpot dictator of a terrorism-sponsoring country doesn't mean he's incapable of speaking well in front of a crowd. It also does not prevent him from occasionally having a few valid criticisms of this country that an audience might actually agree with.

OK, with that said it's also important to remember: there's a BIG jump between students politely applauding a speaker and putting on burkhas and going all jihaadi-style on us. I don't think this is as big a deal as you guys are making it.

Also - they can't just arrest him for entering this country. He IS a visiting head of state. Packing him off to a cell somewhere when he hasn't broken any laws in this country would NOT go over well in the international community.
    Several things that he said were fairly accurate criticisms, but it's all about who is making them. Yes, he did actually make a couple of valid points but those are internal/domestic debates to be made by Americans. It's totally and completely different to applaud an American who says those things and applauding an individual who has vowed to wipe us and the Israelis off the face of the Earth.

Also, he doesn't have to have committed a domestic crime to be arrested. Obviously, the fallout from arresting a guy with diplomatic immunity would be HUGE, but the United States doesn't need a domestic crime reason to arrest anyone who actively attacks American citizens, property, and interests.