1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZOMG, did you see Maryland's Unis?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by C&CDean, Sep 5, 2011.

1. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

These look like the throw-back court jester uniforms.

2. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Maryland's uniforms are ugly. I just want the Sooners to keep traditional uniforms!

3. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

By the way, Miami sucks.

4. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

I really like them. The flag design rocks. I like all the white though too, and thought even Boise St.s were decent...maybe they just looked good up against those awful unis that UGA were wearing.

Fraggle145 likes this.
  5. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Sorta like I can't tell if MD is that good or if Da U is sucking that bad right now. Either way my small bets on MD look safe.

6. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Sheeeeat, this game should be 21-0. MD going for it on 4th and long that first drive was awesome and demoralizing. 10-0 instead.

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

If they beat Miami in those ugly things, I will never say another bad thing about those unis ever again.

8. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

You know the world is ****ed up when you're going "gee, Miami's unis look normal and ****."

9. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

I was just showing everyone those hideous things. Supposedly no one knew of these particular uniforms before the game. I wonder how many players thought, WTF is this ****..I have to wear this?

10. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

11. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

They look like my wife's kin when Iowa plays Iowa State. They sew sweatshirts in half and crap. That **** is beginning to hurt my eyes. Especially when their receivers drop passes that hit them in the gut. Reminds me of us in the past few years...

12. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

This is worse than Georgia. I mean it.

13. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

Georgia's uni's looked like something out of the XFL

these.....unspeakable

the shoes.....helmet..everything - just horrible

14. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

MD has >100 yards more total offense and is losing this game. Redzone impotence is killing them.

15. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

What's next? Penn State with the Nike swoosh as their helmet logo? I surely hope we NEVER sell out like all these other teams

16. pott_2

pott_2 New Member

Those stupid checkered forearm sleeves makes it look like they are going to hang out with Prince after the game....Bitches.

17. BrockLanders

BrockLanders New Member

nauseating

18. silverwheels

One of the main reasons uniforms are getting so outlandish these days is because that's what kids want to wear. Remember, most of these players are 18-22 years old.

19. silverwheels

I disagree. Georgia ditched great uniforms for all red with black numbers and a stupid helmet. Maryland ditched color and number gradients for their awesome state flag.

20. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Was going to say that I thought the Duck's uniforms were the worst I'd ever seen...til now. Makes the Terps look like court jesters. Jeepers! Please, Sooners, never change!

Boomer