1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zimmerman to be charged this evening

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by olevetonahill, Apr 11, 2012.

1. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Is there any evidence to support this?

2. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Phil, the key word here is 'opinion'. Everyone has one.

Evidence is for trials.

As I've said many times on this thread, we're all speculating here.

Any evidence the new color photo isn't Photoshopped?

5-0

3. pphilfran

Opinion my butt...you are making up a situation that has no basis in fact and then using that to justify your stance...most people here are at least using the available information to base their opinions...

4. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Nice to see this thread is still gayer than a gay thing.

5. hawaii 5-0

So if Zim perjured himself in front of a judge at his bail hearing about how much money he had can we disregard any testimony he says?

At what point do you say to yourself, "He lied to a judge. Why should we believe anything?"

5-0

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

H 2-0 Yer an idiot why should we listen to anything YOU say

7. pphilfran

All I am asking for is one itty bitty teeny tiny bit of evidence that Zim followed the kid to the store...

I could make up a whole bunch of **** about how the kid had planned to set up Zim because he had seen Zim in the past and wanted to beat the chit out of him just for the fun of it..

Making chit up doesn't help sell your case...

cleller likes this.
  8. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Kinda like Bill Clinton, huh? Only thing is y'all lefties embraced him after he lied to the court.

I hope Zimmerman walks. Of course his life is gonna be jacked all up from the moonbats ****ing with him. Poor bastard.

LiveLaughLove likes this.
  9. pphilfran

Ha! You also got sucked into the sludge pit...

10. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I think we're on the same page (I just wasn't too clear with my point).

cleller likes this.
  11. LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove New Member

Yes the photo came from the prosecutors and was taken by the police.

That why it want released until now. If Zimmerman had taken it or shopped it, he would have released it months ago.

12. hawaii 5-0

I love it how some try to paint me as a Latino hating leftist.

I'm neither.

Some tend to forget I live here in Hawaii, one of the most ethnically diverse placed on Earth. I've been here 25 years. Racists wouldn't last long here.

Don't let opinions get in the way of trashing another poster tho.

I've got a thick skin. You see, here I'm a minority.

5-0

13. olevetonahill

You can say that again H2-0

14. hawaii 5-0

You really wanna play that game?

Say, you have that 'Santa thing' goin'. Ever play Santa for the kids? I've already had over 300 kids on my lap so far this season. The joy one can bring to children asking them what they want for Christmas is very special.

5-0

15. olevetonahill

Ya get throwed in jail fer playing with Kids on yer lap.

What does that have to do with yer idiocy tho?

16. olevetonahill

Oh and H 2-0 Ya souldnt try so hard yer liable to get ya a hernia :excitement:

[​IMG]

17. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Its actually only a way to illustrate that your constant portrayal of another person you know nothing about as a racist killer is equally unsubstantiated. Were you charged with a crime, overzealous media personnel would find ways to defame you just as quickly.

Florida is pretty ethnically diverse, too. So racists wouldn't last long there, either?

If you are defender of a person's civil rights, and presumption of innocence? If so, you seem to have suspended that in this case.

No one is letting Zimmerman off the hook. If he did not behave in a reasonable manner, a jury should decide that issue. I hope they have the integrity to decide the verdict based on the evidence alone.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  18. LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove New Member

Truth. What's been happening is the media and black political agitators got out immediately and are attempting to make it so he's guilty BEFORE he's even tried. They aren't interested in the truth of the matter.

The media gets ratings (money), and the agitators get donations (money).

19. Midtowner

Midtowner New Member

In a civil case, where you just have to prove 51%, here you have to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt," i.e., there's going to have to be some other evidence than the fact that Zimmerman is a liar in order to convict him. If the physical evidence is all the state has and there are no actual witnesses, I don't see why the state has gone forward with this thing. They got him cold on perjury though.

20. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

After 18 pages of this crap fest the only thing I've learned is that there are no racists in Hawaii. Who knew it was such a utopia? Is the state song Kum-Bay-Ya?