1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yup, we knock off #1 Ranked FSU next year

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jan 6, 2014.

1. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

For everything

2. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ok, so put those bets in on 0-12 now people ;)

3. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Doesn't Stool State play Free Shoes in their 1st game next year at some neutral site? They'll just aggie it up to the Gulf aggies.

4. Temujin

Temujin New Member

Famous Jameis vs. The Dark Knight.

Hehe, cheesy, I know...oh well.

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sounds like a cookie maker vs. Batman

6. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sounds just like 2000 to me. They're returning their Heisman trophy winner and are heavily favored to repeat. We remember how it ended.

7. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

I have to admit, this is the most optimistic I've been about OU's next season for a *lot* of years. Sure is exciting!

8. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

yes, it is indeed refreshing...let's hope the OU defense develops a true headhunter mentality...

9. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

But not in the Baylor's #6 targeting penalty sort of way…

10. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know why with over a month to prep why we've done the SOS and had such chitty game-plans in our bowl games the last several years. Our players have come out flat with no enthusiasm, our game-plans, at least on the offensive side of the ball, have been so predictable it's a joke, we've been completely out-coached by the opposing staffs, and it's flat been embarrassing.
    If we'd have come out with game-plans like we had this year in our bowl games the last several years, win or lose, imo, we'd have no problems selling our allotment of tickets to any of our bowl games. I just hope this isn't a one-time lucky deal.