1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You want to defeat radical Muslims...give them jobs

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Sooner in Tampa, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

Yes, and it followed with a long litany of other stupid ideas.

And, contrary to her opinion, you can kill your way out these situations - ask Hitler. Ask Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Our problem is that after WWII we stopped killing our way out of the situations.

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan...shameful. You go to war to kill and destroy to utter hopelessness your enemy. You kill and destroy them to the point of not being able to protect or feed themselves and their people. If not, you end up with DMZs, North Koreas, Vietnam, and outfits like ISIS.

Since WWII, we've had generation after generation of world leaders trying to "talk" and scheme a way to peace. They pat themselves on the back for signing treaties that fail within months, and hand each other trophies and awards. They are worse than dried platypus vomit, and about as useful.

Obama is just another in a long line of spineless, post-WWII crevice pheasants. And, his spokesman lady is the ultimate culmination of the type of stupidity they mistake for non-scientific academic achievement today. You'd get better direction in life from the Cleveland Browns' Draft Hobo than some salted up vag like the ones these presidents run out as spokesmen ladies lately.

2. REDREX

REDREX New Member

---You are a wage slave----They own you

3. Sooner8th

Sooner8th Well-Known Member

Shows how little you know about me.

4. REDREX

REDREX New Member

---I have no interest in knowing anything about someone like you

5. Sooner8th

Then why do you keep acting like you do?

6. REDREX

REDREX New Member

---I am not I could care less

7. Sooner8th

for someone who says they could not care less - you sure spend a lot of time making sh!t up about me.

8. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hey! We did our part last night... Mrs. THA and I bought a 24-pack of face cloths from Sam's for $24. They were made in pakistan... I figure Pakistan probably has a few ISIS job seekers...

9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

saw one of your post 8th referring to me...I'm not a teacher...I lied...or did I?..lol That's what a dumba$$ you are.
    Glad to know you are counting the minutes I'm on...what a dip$hit. You ought to b proud of yourself....lol

10. Sooner8th

Either way it proves you are a LOSER!!!

11. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

oh wait...you're on ignore! lol...nice

ouwasp likes this.
  12. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

That's not news, and we didn't need more proof.

13. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

14. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I here there are several openings in the pig farms around Guymon. I wonder if those jobs would be acceptable for a few radical islamasists?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  15. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Yup Just give em a Job that will stop the Crazy ****ers. WAIT ! What? Ya say THIS guy had a Job and did what?

[​IMG]

16. olevetonahill

Heres some Jobs fer em

[​IMG]

17. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

Looks like quality jobs to me. I'm thinking that as soon as an opening becomes available another one will take his spot.

18. olevetonahill

They pay well, 77 Virgins

19. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It's just workplace violence... Nothing to see, move on...