1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YOU GO, Stanford Women!

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!, Apr 6, 2008.

1. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:eek: Dear Badger; please allow yourself to not compare some smarmy team's success in any sport to the wonderful tradition that is Sooner Football. Nothing in sport is as wonderful as that tradition. To even remotely suggest that we are "title hogs" is to downgrade the marvel and wonderment. I'm afraid an apology is called for.

2. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Obligatory fix.

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Well, since you are an audience of one, I think I can surpress my ego long enough for that.

(and NP doesn't count - if you haven't noticed my seemingly split personalities on here, its because we both post under both names occasionally)

So let's see... how to perfectly apologize to guy who claims to be a Rush Limbaugh clone... I know the perfect thing...

Dear Rush,
    I did have a relationship with the University of Tennessee that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. I misled people, including even my husband. I deeply regret that. I'm having to become quite an expert in this business of asking for forgiveness. You know, I have acknowledged that I made a mistake, said that I regretted it, asked to be forgiven, spent a lot of very valuable time with my family in the last couple of weeks, and said I was going back to work. I also let you down, and I let my family down, and I let this message board down. But I'm trying to make it right. And I'm determined never to let anything like that happen again. And I'm determined to redeem the trust. So I ask you for your understanding, for your forgiveness on this journey we're on. I hope this will be a time of reconciliation and healing."

4. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

A)Please note that I do not claim to be a clone of Rush Limbaugh, and never have. B) Er, uh, Okay, thanks, I guess.