1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be an official signing day thread...

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by OU4LIFE, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Desert Sapper

Desert Sapper New Member

How are all these schools signing 30+ kids? I thought we had a bunch of schollys to give this year?

2. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

did you remember to subtract the 4 we lost due to probation?

3. Desert Sapper

Desert Sapper New Member

Sorry, I still have no clue how many we had in the first place. Does anybody know how many we had to give this year?

4. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

No

but my guess was 19 but we got 3 more I think - It may have even been as low as 17 at one point but got some medical schollys back - we did not have a lot of graduation attrition.

5. IowaSooner26

IowaSooner26 New Member

Where is everyone seeing that Sims signed? SoonerSports still doesn't have it.

6. Desert Sapper

Desert Sapper New Member

20 have officially signed, and Sims has apparently done it (but it's not up on Soonersports yet). We were waiting on Julio, so that's 22. Do we have more? And I'm still trying to figure out the schools with 30+. What gives? And will we have that many next year when we graduate everybody and their brother?

7. IowaSooner26

IowaSooner26 New Member

I was reading an article the other day that talked about how the SEC schools do a lot of over recruiting basically knowing that some of the players may never meet academic requirements. Though I am not exactly sure if that is what is happening here.

8. Theskipster

Theskipster New Member

Some of that, and greyshirting is pretty popular in the SEC.

9. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Were there any NSD switches?

10. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Adams to arky instead of usc, some other guy to ark instead of TTech, and there were a few others that I dont remember

11. OUsooner1

OUsooner1 Active Member

espnU just said he was still undecided. Unless there are two of said Wrights??

SOONER STEAKER likes this.
  12. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

I was just on CSTV's website and they had R.J Washington running a 4.59. The dude is going to be a beast.

13. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Maybe we can put him at LB.

14. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Now that CU has a potential stud RB to go with a young qb, they may be moving back up the B12 North soon...Hawkins can coach

15. illinisooner

illinisooner New Member

I'd rather face Darrell Scott on Colorado than on Texas.

16. Desert Sapper

Desert Sapper New Member

And maybe we can switch to a 3-4, too.

17. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

A 3-4 with English and Washington coming off the edges. Sounds good to me.

18. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

Anybody coming off the edges would be an improvement.

19. FrostySooner

FrostySooner New Member

What about Cameron Gladd?? Early in the recruiting process, it seemed as though we were pretty high on him, but he hasn't signed with anyone yet. Anyone know anything about what he is waiting for?

What about Daniel Tabon?? Will he be in a Sooner uniform next year? Is he still on campus? Same goes for Malcolm Williams???

20. Hella Sideburns

Hella Sideburns New Member

Tabon is at NSU. At least he was on the roster last year, I never saw if he got any PT or not.