1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Bedlam be a night game?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Rocko, May 17, 2011.

1. Rocko

Rocko New Member

After being pushed back to December, if both teams are highly ranked, will this game be at night? That could be awfully cold.

2. Whet

Whet Well-Known Member

maybe, maybe not. It depends on the records of both schools.

3. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

Has to be seeing how it is basically taking over the spot that was the Big 12 Championship!

4. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

Re: Will OU-OSU be a night game?

Prime Time is almost a given for this game.

5. MeMyself&Me

MeMyself&Me New Member

But there are other championship games on this day now that didn't exist in the past.

6. SoonerofAlabama

I understand you have the Pac-12 and Big 10 championships on this date as well, but I still believe it has to be telecast. The Big XII planned this one out so that they would have a contendor for prime time.

7. Quik Sand

Quik Sand New Member

OU North is a nice second homefield for us. We have some impressive winning streaks there.

8. MeMyself&Me

MeMyself&Me New Member

I'm not saying it won't be on TV. Just saying I don't think it's a given that it's at night. Depends on what they think about the other games.

9. yukonsooner

yukonsooner New Member

Considering I don't think the pokes will be able to go to TT, ATM, Mizzou, or Austin and win all of them, I don't think the game will be to determine anything between us and them.

10. tfoolry

tfoolry New Member

Do Cowpokes #%@& sheep?

11. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Do you really need to ask?

12. TheLadiesMike

TheLadiesMike New Member

It will be one week later than it was last year. One week is not a huge difference weather wise at that time of year.

13. Sooner_Tuf

Sooner_Tuf New Member

You know that story has been going around as long as I can remember. I don't think there is as much truth to it as people like to think. I think that really only happens if they come across one stuck in the fence or they are able to catch one. Other than that I think as long as a sheep can run fast it is pretty safe.

Pigs on the other hand, well the pens are smaller and they have the smell that all poke fans love.

14. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

bring on the night game

15. More than likely... I think it will also be the only game on TV that night.

16. usaosooner

usaosooner New Member

17. SoonerofAlabama

Just announced: It will be on abc. No idea what time though.

18. mgsooner

mgsooner New Member

It's going to be a night game.

19. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

Well you will have the Pac X, Big X, and SEC champ games to go up against. ABC will want the Pac X in prime time for sure since the west coast time zone. Big X will like the early slot. SEC is on CBS and is usually 5-6. I would say OU/Ok St will be 2:30 game.

20. gaylordfan1

gaylordfan1 New Member