1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wichita State

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Vegas Sooner, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

I wonder if the even know there is a baseball team there anymore. All Wichita people talk about is how they caught BTK.

2. Fugue

Fugue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

My god, you're right. I've been so wrapped up in this btk thing that I completely forgot about sports.

3. Civicus_Sooner

Civicus_Sooner New Member

whats the btk thing?

4. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

btk killer

5. tru2ou

tru2ou New Member

Its pouring down rain here right now so I doubt OU even made the bus trip up.

WSU baseball is the biggest sport in town right now since WSU basketball is sucking again. The baseball team is ranked in the top 8 in almost every pole and probably has the best pitching staff in the nation.

- Stay Tru

6. tommieharris91

tommieharris91 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The game was cancelled.

7. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

....and they love BTK

8. Fugue

People in Wichita aren't talking about rader anymore. Apparently they are in Vegas, but not here.

What people are talking about here related to Wichita State is that a woman has filed a restraining order against Gene S. for stalking her. creepy

Civicus_Sooner likes this.
  9. mfosterftw

mfosterftw New Member

http://www.kansas.com/250/story/382551.html

10. tru2ou

tru2ou New Member

Anyone can file a petition against anyone else. Until all the facts are known, I would advise you to reserve judgement. About 50-70 of these are filed every month and all of them go unseen because the majority of the time the person being accused of stalking simply says, "I could care less, I'm more than happy to stay away" and eventually the order goes away. Gene has stated the accusations are false so for right now, its "he said" "she said" and nothing else.

- Tru

11. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

I have a very good source w/in BTKU who has confirmed his behavior.

12. tru2ou

tru2ou New Member

No offense but I doubt your source is better than mine. If it turns out to be true, ok then. I'm just saying to reserve judgement for now.

BTW, this is just a civil matter and doesnt become criminal unless the order is violated. I doubt anything ever becomes of it. The hearing was postponed again with no date set.

- Tru

13. GoTheDistance

GoTheDistance New Member

Love it when people just can't keep a great piece of gossip to themselves. What was the point in laying it all out here on a baseball board. Never once did I see the coach throw a pitch or take an at bat. So what was your point in putting it out there?? It only needs to be about two TEAMS going head to head on a baseball diamond. They did...and our boys won! And what a great win it was! You made yourselves look petty.

14. Fugue

Gene?

Vegas Sooner likes this.
  15. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

Maybe its NickZepp.