1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the F is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by melbitoast, Jan 22, 2007.

1. TJKDone

TJKDone New Member

At QB your weakness will be too much to overcome. Mack will soon be 5-5 against OU. It won't matter how strong you'll be in other areas, which IMO, is overestimated by you and most Sooners.

Mack has done a much better job at building a solid program that Stoops. You guys still think Bob didn't have any talent when he got there:eek:

Hook'em

2. Jock Ewing

Jock Ewing New Member

You might want to keep Blake's cell phone handy. Stoops won a title with his recruits. The last time he was in the big game with his own recruits, his players were begging USC to run out the clock.

OUHOMER likes this.
  3. Fugue

Fugue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

4. Beef

Beef SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Aren't you dead?

5. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

Time after time we debunk this myth, yet retards like Jock still believe it with all their wittle heart.

6. setem

setem DTF

OMG WE HAVE A NEW QB!!! WHATEVER WILL WE DO!!!

I remember last season all of us sooner fans seemed to think that just because you queers had a new QB. It was going to be an automatic win for us. Do not be so quick to judge a kid before you even see him play. Ole Colt surprised everyone last year. Plus, all of our QB's are on campus so they will have the spring to get ready.

We had some pretty good blocking last year and we return 4 of 5 starters up front. I seem to remember the only reason Colt was any good at all this year was because of your O-line. Your boy is some big trouble this year if that O-line cant get it together. I am sure after he gets smashed into the ground 5 or 6 times a game, he will be the Heisman quality QB everyone knows he is!

I will admit Herpes has done a good job with his program, but you can not say Mack is a better coach than Bob.

Bob can have any job he wanted. I mean Mack is the end all be all of Texas Football Coaches, right? Did Dallas come looking for him when the Tuna left? No!

I am gonna start caring on like SAXET fans do...MACK IS A JOKE! HE IS A HORRIBLE COACH!!!! HE COULDN'T COACH A FANTASY TEAM!

Maybe he has built a better program, at least our coach is STD free!:D

7. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Greatness! Dose of Spek on the way! :D

setem likes this.
  8. NorthernIowaSooner

NorthernIowaSooner New Member

wasnt jason white a supposed weakness before the 2003 season, im not saying any of these guys are the next jason white but lack of experience doesnt mean they arent any good or cant beat texas.

9. The_Red_Patriot

The_Red_Patriot New Member

Stoops has 4 big 12 titles, 1 NC, winning record against Mack

Mack has done WAY better

10. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Mack has been coaching for 30 years and is equal to an 7 year coach!!! Mack is obviously better in all ways!!!

11. soonernation

soonernation New Member

Mack's not even close to being equal to Stoops. In 30 years Mack has exactly 1 conference title, 2 BCS game appearances and 1 national title. In 7 years Stoops has 4 conference titles, 5 BCS game appearances and 1 national title. I would be willing to bet Mack does not have 4 conference titles by the time he retires.

12. TJKDone

TJKDone New Member

MY MY...

"I seem to remember the only reason Colt was any good at all this year was because of your O-line."

If that is your reasoning, your QB will not be good next year. Your OL isn't great and may not even be good. This is also telling of the program issue.

When you are good you don't lose to cinderellas like Boise. Stoops gets the most out of his talent. He just doesn't have nearly as much as he has had in the past.

Hook'em

13. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Can we get rid of this guy already... Herr I can tolerate;), this guy is a douche.

14. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

So who was better Boise St. or Kansas State.....Boise or A&M......Boise or Iowa........

Its OK for Mac to lose to KSU and A&M but losing to the 5th ranked team in the country? Well, no ya just can't do that. Keep losing to teams outside the top 25. We all have a good laugh when it happens and we know its gonna happen.... it always does.

You are a shinning example of why so many people have little or no respect for Horn fans.

Keep splattering your ignorance I am sure you make the Horn family proud.

I sent your little note to a Horn season ticket holder who is a friend of mine....he sent me back an apology and said that not all horn fans are ignorant and looking for a fight.

15. Octavian

Octavian SoonerFans.com Elite Member

16. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Wow:confused:

17. Beef

Beef SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How do you come to this conclusion?

18. setem

setem DTF

Our if you are saying our O-line "may not even be good" then yours is really going to suck it! How many new guys do you have coming into those spots? As for losing to Boise...you think the Whorns could have beat them? You almost lost to a 6-6 team! 6-6...13-0...go **** yourself!:cool:

I am not even going to argue with this POS anymore.

19. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Thats why you shouldnt think.

pwn3d

:cool:

20. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

Take off your puke-orange glasses because this statement is FALSE!