1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a great weekend!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SoonerStormchaser, Nov 22, 2015.

1. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

First of all, everyone breathe...we won. It wasn't pretty at the end and we needed as close to a miracle as you can get, but we won. And that was the capper to what has turned out to be an awesome weekend:

-Little brother got blasted at home, proving what we all pretty much already knew...they were living on borrowed time. And it doesn't matter what happens next week now, there's no way they're going to the playoffs.
    -Lester the Molester lost his third in a row...always a good thing.
    -One of those mighty S-E-C...S-E-C...teams got beat by, wait for it, THE CITADEL...somewhere, Okla-Homey is in a scotch-induced hangover from all the celebration.
    - U$C got destroyed by Oregon. Yah, we hate both of them, but don't you hate the Condoms more than the Ducks?

And the most beautiful thing to happen this weekend:
    -OHIO STATE LOST! And then their all-world, media-jock-sniffing RB went on full-blast/meltdown mode post-game by ripping the coaches and the team...then declaring he's jumping to the NFL.
    I'm just gonna leave this one here for next weekend:
    [video=youtube;Oww_gtVVqkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oww_gtVVqkQ[/video]

That's all...carry on.

2. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree with on almost all of it.

Would have been more dramatic for next week had the Pokes won. But it did show that Baylor is a darn good team with their 2nd and even 3rd string QB in the game boosting the value of our win last week.

I don't hate the Ducks, but I do hate USC so even better.

3. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

I think little brother just got exposed big time...
    Obviously, if we start TK, we are in deep trouble. But I think that he'll have a week of decent reps to get ready for them.

4. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I wish we were as good with our 2nd string qb as Baylor is with their third . Still can glover holy we played in the and half. Perine's TD run notwithstanding

5. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It may be your little brother it aint mine. Ewe! what's that smell!

6. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

Yes, I was trying to but a positive spin on the pokies losing. It does make our Baylor win look even better. And it does show how balanced, and tough, the Big 12 is.

The tOSU win was good, but it really doesn't help us much. It didn't open a spot for us. It just changes which B1G team is going to get in.

7. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i think ND wood shedding Texas is rightly the thing we should worry about.

god bless Trevor, and he'll give it 100%....but what is Blake Bell doing this week?

8. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Daughter graduating from USC notwithstanding, my feelings about the trojans stem from legitmate losses to them. My total hatred of Oregon is due to having a game stolen by partisan officials, that is unforgivable.

In a head-to-head between USC and Oregon, I want USC to beat them everytime.

9. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree the tOSU loss doesn't change things much if both Iowa and MSU win their last regular season games. But it does raise the odds that the B1G gets left out. MSU plays a pretty tough PSU team and Iowas plays a bad Neb team that did manage to take out MSU. If either stumble, the conference will be hanging by a thread.

10. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I believe Bell is on the field today with the Niners.

11. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Twas a great weekend, indeed! Got up to my usual skylarkins trying to pass the time to Saturday night but now Ive got this weird rash down low. I think those hookers i rented may have been skanky!?

The time did pass eventually and we won a game last night that seemed eerily similar to the second half of the boone tech game after perine went down. Im thinkin next Saturday i should prolly get some classy skanks to pass the time til kickoff.

Damn this thing itches

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015