1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I think the border war is about to take it up another notch...

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SoonerStormchaser, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynepayne

waynepayne New Member

Even tho I think its "CUTE" when they stomp their little feet and say " You Big meanie, Leave My friend alone"

:rolleyes:

Blue likes this.
  2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Hey Sugar tits , get back in the Kitchen :D

3. waynepayne

waynepayne New Member

you know your bedtime was 20 minutes ago right? :D

Blue likes this.
  4. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

How about all the times Democrats, including Obama have use EXACTLY the same political advertising tactic.
    No problem for you there?? :pop:

5. olevetonahill

Naw. I took my Geritol and I be ok now for sevearl more hours . :p

6. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

XX DISAPPROVE!
    Where the HE11 was he when everyone, including the drive-by media was disrespecting GW???
    Probably piling on!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  7. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

His Mom gave him too many "noogies"!
    (Or, is this a Chia boy without water?)

8. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

And there are LWers that are blind to the EXACT same thing on the left.
    Remember all the BOOOsh and Cheney attacks??? NO??
    People wanting Cheney to die on the operating table???
    GMAFB!

9. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

10. Penguin

Penguin SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow. Lots more people posting from the compound in Idaho again.

Er no! Dey gonna take my guns!

11. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Using this tragedy perpetuated by one lone nut to advance a political agenda that denies millions of Americans from exercising their lawful constitutional rights would be a tragedy worse than the shooting itself.

Blue likes this.
  12. Penguin

Are you saying that absolutely nothing should change after this? How about we just ban the military-style clips? I think everybody should be ok with that.

13. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Yeah, I'm saying absolutely nothing should change. You can't legislate against a mentally disturbed nut wanting to conduct a violent act. And an extended clip is not a "military style" clip. It's just an extended clip. What would banning an extended clip have done to change any of this? Not a damned thing.

Blue likes this.
  14. olevetonahill

You flightless bird
    No NOTHING should be done in the immediate after math of this shooting :rolleyes:
    Like Sic said , This an issue that affects a lot of people not just 20 in AZ.

The Thing is If you give the Gov. a little power over a freedom eventually. They gonna Run away with it.
    Take the Seat belt law for a prime example
    When it was 1st passed, The Lawmakers said that NO PoPo will be able to stop you for not wearing it. Just give you a warning if you are stopped for something else. See how thats worked out ?
    See Gov. Dont have the ability to STOP . Kinda like the Fat folk at an all ya can eat buffet . They just keep going

Want another example ?
    The Okla. Turn pikes.
    When they started the Toll booths were only going to be up long enough to Pay for em
    Guess what , They keep building More and worthless Pikes just so they can keep their Little bureaucracy Going . Plus look at the price of the tolls they have doubled and even more in some places .:rolleyes:

Blue likes this.
  15. bigfatjerk

bigfatjerk New Member

I don't really like Michell Malkin but she pretty much has the hate from the left documented real well on her blog.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

What's ironic about this is she probably participates in most of the right wing hate mongering out there IMO. But saying the left never uses hatred is just stupid. Political discourse and yes even some hate mongering basically built this country.

Blue likes this.
  16. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

17. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This thread is everything that is wrong with the political parties and people needing to blindly affiliate themselves with either of them.

Blue likes this.
  18. Penguin

What? That makes no sense. The ONLY reason he was tackled was because HE STOPPED TO RE-LOAD. Yes, there were 2 people there, according to holy Fox News, that had concealed weapons, AND THEY DID NOTHING. Things happened too damn fast.

I hope the sand that you have your head stuck in is nice.

19. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Left has aligned itself with violent individuals for a long time. They have just managed to somehow convince the world that they don't.

[​IMG]

Blue likes this.
  20. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Sounds like a little bit more than nothing to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.