1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week of 9/11: Sooner sports, not including football

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by badger, Sep 10, 2011.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I've been asked to get more creative and to offer more vBetting options, so here's a new one I will try.

You will have till 6 p.m. Wednesday to place vBets on the Sooner sports teams that compete this week. You can see who plays who at SS.com's schedule here.

You don't have to tell me who they beat or how much they beat the opponents by, just vBet on the team to win. If you vBet on the team to win both 1 game and 2 games this week and the team wins 2 games, I will vPay both on 1 game and 2 games. Make sense? Excellent.

This will include all games Sunday (9/11) through Saturday (9/18) this week. If people like this event, I will try to post another next week.

Cheer on our non-football Sooners too this September! Boomer!!!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  2. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Yes, thanks for adding OU Women's soccer.

3. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Hey Badger, I know this is an OU forum, but I was wondering if you could add some OSU things. If not, I completely understand though.

4. badger

I'm afraid you're our only resident Poke left. I haven't seen NYCPoke, Poke4Christ or the original Stunned Aggie in awhile. If you can recruit a few NICE, DECENT Pokes that aren't just popping on here to talk trash and won't use "Gooners" every other word, perhaps I might give you some more exclusive events like I did for your Thursday night game. Perhaps.

5. badger

Congrats to OU womens soccer on their win over Arizona today! As such, odds for OU soccer winning once have now been upped to 1 in 10k. However, if you got your vBet in before I posted this, you will keep your original odds :)

The next event on this list isn't till Wednesday after this event closes, so no more odds switch ups here.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  6. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

Is this settled badger?

7. badger

No, these events go through Saturday I'm afraid. You short on vCash? Me too :D

8. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

The Women's Volleyball team winning once is settled.

5-0

9. badger

Thank you all for participating in the inaugural Sooner sports-that-aren't-football event. As you can see, we have tons of success that doesn't involve football at OU and as such, many, many vWinners. On these vEvents, when the Sooners win, you win!

There is a new event for next week's events posted that you have till Monday to vBet on that will also include cross country and golf. I will try to find a way to include golf in the future.

Boomer!

~badger