1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Are Officially The Saudi's Muscle

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by FaninAma, Sep 4, 2013.

1. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The US has been the hired help for quite some time.

3. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

Not just the Saudis either, both al arabiya and al jazeera have played a significant role in this conflict.

4. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

This whole rush to war push smells of backroom deals. I don't for one minute think anybody in this administration is losing sleep over the plight of the poor Syrian citizens.

5. diverdog

diverdog New Member

For both the Saudi Arabia and Israel. Therein is the nut because ultimately even though they both hate Iran they are still mortal enemies. At some point we are going to have to pick a side,

6. FaninAma

The Saudis need to pull their own weight. We've been carrying them long enough. About time for Israel to get off the foreign aid teat, too. Maybe the Saudis can hire the Israelis to do their fighting for them.

7. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

8. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

The United States military that is involved in the middle east should be renamed the Saudi Mercenary Force. Bought and paid for.

9. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I typically stay away from political rhetoric, but it's really hard to find any other reason for the insistence of this president to go to war at this time.

10. OU68

OU68 New Member

And why didn't we kick the s**t out of Saudi when we learned Osama was Saudi? :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars:

11. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Another story speaks of the Saudis and Qatar wanting to put a gas pipeline through Syria.
    Anybody heard this story?

12. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

If we're the hired help, why do we usually foot most of the bill for all this crap???

13. FaninAma

Because we are the incredibly stupid hired help.

14. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i guess it depends on who "we" is

15. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

No disputing that!

16. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We have become the world's 21st Century Hessians.

17. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

18. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

Same reason we didn't kick the **** out of New York over Tim McVeigh.

19. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

Yes, a natural gas pipeline. And it has to go through Syria to Western Europe. Guess who is the largest provider of natural gas to Western Europe right now and who doesn't want any competition? Yup, Russia. This is why Russia is so keen to keep ASSad in power.