1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War on religious freedom continues

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by TAFBSooner, Nov 2, 2015.

1. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

2. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

Classic!

Apparently, if you post something that doesn't fall in line with the right here you're a troll. Then they imply that you're a homosexual. Typical mental midget behavior.

3. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Has anybody disagreed with the OP? I feel like the Church is doing the right thing. That's what churches should do. If it is shown that those the church is helping aren't causing any problems in the neighborhood then there shouldn't be any problem.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  4. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

I hope we would all agree that the church is doing the right thing. I was bringing up the behavior of the neighbors, who complained about the church doing the right thing in their neighborhood, even though they didn't realize the homeless clients were there for 18 months.

Maybe also throwing in a subtle point that if you take away the state of being homeless from homeless people, you have - - people.

5. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree. It sounds like the church has been very responsible about the conduct of those they are helping. This is what churches should do. The problem is that the neighbors are using a biased impression of the homeless who use government programs where they are not expected to exhibit appropriate conduct.

That's the issue I have with government entitlements....charity without expectations that the recipient will change their behavior.