1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Bourbon St Sooner, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What a crappy month! The Saints have fumbled and bumbled their way to an 0-4 start. The Sooners have looked terrible in going 2-1 (0-1 B12).

I'm calling it now. Landry gets the weight of the world off his shoulders and just starts playing football. Sooners beat sand aggy 45-17.

Saints on Sunday night get some mojo back and beat the Chargers 31-24.

Mississippi Sooner likes this.
  2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Packer fan here bearing gifts for my friendly Saints fan:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D you know what to do :D

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

It's over

4. badger

And the Aints are still 0-4! Should we pronounce it oh-and-four or perhaps oh-fer :p
    [​IMG]

5. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

This thread gets Green Day spek.

6. badger

Green Day sounds like Green Bay.

EPIC BALL SPIKING!!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Jordy recovered pretty well after his spin-out spike. Heh.

Go Pack go! On a upnote for aints fans, Lofton looked good, and so did Hartley...til it mattered. Heh.

8. badger

I know that it was anti-Packer, but I was really hoping that Garrett Harrrrtley would make the kick so that the Packers could just get another touchdown on a game winning drive (you and I both know, Dean, that they would have made it to the endzone no problem to win the game), but at least they can blame the penalty partially, not all on Hartley, who made the kick that was called off by the holding penalty.

Now that I've shared my giddiness over the win with you all (seriously, I was all smiles till Baby Badger decided she didn't want to sleep last night after that victory. the rigged game sure looked rigged up till we ran the clock out), the Saints... omg. The Neffel really gave them the death penalty this year, didn't they? A full-strength Saints, coaches, GM and all, would have won yesterday and probably at least two of their first three games.

9. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

What's that for? To create a replacement Ref Jersey for The Saints?

10. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

I hate the saints. I'm so glad they suck this year. It didnt used to be this way. Then "Who Dat" came along. Made me want to punch kittens. It now equals intense hatred forever.

11. badger

Maybe, but I was thinking more traditional fan garb:
    [​IMG]

The team and fans got extremely cocky, like Nawlins wasn't the losingest, most disappointing franchise in the history of ever just because of one Super Bowl.

You know which other team has only won one lousy Super Bowl?
    [​IMG]
    Oh my gawd he painted his armpit AND his belly. GAHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!

12. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I know a lot of Sooners went to the SuperDome when we lost to LSU but not all Fans down there are complete dildos. Just around a third of them. :D

13. badger

I went. Couldn't go anywhere without having "Tigah bait" chanted in my direction. I could take it. I wish they wouldn't chant it at kids wearing Sooner gear though :(

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

LOL. I'm not sure I would take my kids to an LSU Game or really anywhere near New Orleans until they were Teenagers. They are just a bit to weird there. Now....if we were gonna go hunting or a Bowl Game with another Team....maybe I might take them. Anytime we have played in a bowl game where the other Teams Fans were able to drive Home or walk to the Game, it hasn't been much of a great place for kids. Even Dallas for the Big XII CG was a much better place than like the MNC Game against Phlorida. I'm glad that I didn't take my kiddos to that one too.

15. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Sorta like the Boston Red Sox. I hate them now also.

16. Bourbon St Sooner

Hartley missed the kick but purple kitty Sproles dropping that pass right before that did us in. There's no way our defense was going to stop Rodgers from going down the field to win the game. I guess we can trade down that No 1 pick this year to get about 5 D Linemen.

17. Bourbon St Sooner

Saints fans are completely different from lsu fans. Saints fans are respectful and have a good time unlike their drunken drooling brethren in Baton Rouge.

18. badger

Ones that don't offer bounties, plzkthx :p

19. Bourbon St Sooner

Speaking of bounties, I'm guessing Roger Goodell wished the Super Bowl were anywhere other than New Orleans this year. Cajun justice comes to mind.

20. soonerboy_odanorth

soonerboy_odanorth New Member

Which is saltier... green cheese curds, or golden tears of FAIL as the fudgepackers have to look up at those woebegotten Vikings?

Suck, Pack, suck!