1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vince Young Scores a 6 on the wonderlic intelligence test?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by jetskgk, Feb 25, 2006.

1. A six is absolutely pathetic. At the same time, let's not overlook the fact that no one here would give a damn (be honest) if he were winning a MNC for our team.

2. slickdawg

slickdawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It's becoming clear why Mack had to ditch the playbook with Vince.......

crawfish likes this.
  3. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thought texass was the Harvard of the Southwest?

4. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

When you were in 5th grade you may have. However, after aTm finished with you I wouldn't get ahead of myself...

sooneron and Dio like this.
  5. Dio

Dio SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Spek

6. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Vince is retarded- if he tries that run n gun in the NFL he is going to get bent in half and snapped like a tooth pick. I dare anyone to say he has the passing ability of Mcnab or Vick.

7. Octavian

Octavian SoonerFans.com Elite Member

"He must be the stupidest sonofabitch alive..but he sure is fast..."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Duke o Brewery

Duke o Brewery New Member

:D Much Spek.

9. MiccoMacey

MiccoMacey Well-Known Member

While it is pretty easy to make it at UT, and while I never want to stand in the way of anyone from slamming Texas or anyone affiliated with Texas for any reason, intelligence and education are not the same.

Intelligence is measured in may ways; college education is not.

There are many kinds of intelligence; there is only one kind of education measured at universities. It is singularly measured by your performance at an academic institution.

Education can be used as almost a sub-set of intelligence measuring.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled slamming of VY.

:D

10. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heh...from hornfans...

11. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think the real Radio deserves an apology.

SoonerAtKU likes this.
  12. Penguin

Penguin SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I guess I believe it.

I'm sure there will be some damage control.

13. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

I've said from the moment he signed, that he seemed dumber than a box of hair.

14. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Honestly, I can see this leak as a way to make his score of 12-16 not seem so bad.

15. NickZeppelin

NickZeppelin New Member

http://www.inside99.net/cgi-bin/webbbs_config.pl?read=176208

VINCE'S PICK-SIX IS CONFIRMED
    We've confirmed that Texas quarterback Vince Young has indeed scored a measly six on the Wonderlic test, administered annually to the potential members of the draft class at the scouting combine.
    Said one league insider, "It's also the number of the round he'll be drafted in."
    There's a significant buzz in Indy regarding the ridiculously low marks. Though we're not quite sure that there's much of a correlation between book smarts and football ability, we've got a feeling that, of all positions, quarterback is the one that requires at least some basic cognitive ability.
    Unless, of course, the offense consists of making one read and then pulling the ball down and running -- which is the very approach the team that drafts Young might have to employ.
    Though the suggestion that Young will last until round six is an exaggeration, the thinking is that he lost millions of dollars via his poor performance on the test, and that it's now a virtual certainty that Vanderbilt quarterback Jay Cutler will pass him in round one.

16. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Captain Obvious asked me why anyone would apologize to Mack Brown for leaking something from a combine? What the hell does Mack have to do with VY now?

17. Catch 22

Catch 22 New Member

That's what I was thinking...

18. slickdawg

slickdawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep, that whorn post is BS - Mack has ZERO to do with VY now.
    VY is no longer a UT man, he's an NFL-wannabe.

If Brodie Croyle only scored a 10, do you think the NFL would call Mike Shula?

Young is a few bricks short of a load, that's it.

Plane and simpull. :D

19. Penguin

Penguin SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Good Lord. Can he even read?

My guess is that he's illiterate or dyslexic. If true, how the hell do you go to college?

20. Stitch Face

Stitch Face New Member

It worked. :(