1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to taint OUr victory . . .

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jacie, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The conspiracy theorist over at my new favorite binge site have advanced the following as the reason OU soundly beat the all-mighty buckeyes.

The gist is, Tom Herman fed Lincoln Riley the information he needed, wait, the secret information he needed (playbook, signals, game and practice film, what-have-you) so that the Big XII could get a signature win and thus elevate all the programs in the conference.

The OP came to this remarkable conclusion based on some pre-game chatter with his brother about a disgruntled parent of a high school player not getting much playing time, who sent their kid's team information on his password protected account to a rival school's player.

To their credit, I think the reactions were 59-1 against this idea but then, conspiracy theorists are always in the minority.

2. echo101

echo101 New Member

If you get the chance to communicate with that guy would you do me a favor and mention I'm selling my beach front property in Antarctica for a phenomenal good price. I'm even prepared to work out a down payment and monthly terms if that suits him. Currently it's not zoned but it could be zoned for housing or hotels. I intended to use it for establishing a nudist colony but was told there was a no bonfire restriction so guess that idea was a bust.

3. mjhurani

mjhurani Member

considering that Herman has not been there since 2014 it is one of the dumbest theories I've ever heard LOL

(i still believe somewhat that stoopsie was nudged out)

4. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, the other night I looked out in my backyard. There was this large glowing disc hovering a few feet off the ground and standing beside it was this ugly little gray man with a big head and large almond-shaped eyes talking to a Bigfoot and showing it a picture he'd taken of the Loch Ness Monster.