1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRAVIS LEWIS - safety prospect, wow

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by melbitoast, Oct 5, 2006.

1. melbitoast

melbitoast New Member

2. melbitoast

melbitoast New Member

tried to paste pic but can't.

anyway, 6'1", 213 lbs, 4.34 sec 40; not bad

it's between us and nebraska

3. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

Plese pick us

4. KYHonorarySooner

KYHonorarySooner New Member

i've been looking at this kid... any idea why he is still at 3 star status? are they waiting for his "break out" year? this dude should be a 4 star based soley on his measures. they are off the charts. any inside info about him or how his season is going (grand prarie, tx i think)

5. he is favoring OU and Nebbish. We are still trying to get him, but it seemed like early on he was ready to commit and when we started looking at guys like Kirkendoll and Brooks, he went on to name Nebbish as a possible leader. It's an OU/Nebb race as we speak...I'm sure Blakey will be down there giving back rubs and telling him what a great person and football player he is...

6. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe New Member

He goes to San Antonio Lee and from the looks of the school roster he is only at RB for his SR year. Kid has size and speed....sounds like a kid we have right now :D

7. LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe New Member

Dam watched some video of this kid he looks GOOD. And he wears number 28 to boot. Cant find the website where I found video of him(had toooo many windows open at once and closed the wrong one), but I did see where he broke a long run. He looks alot more like a pure runner/sprinter than AD, he has very little to zero head wobble/movement when he is at full speed(as a true sprinter would), similar to the way Dickerson looked at full speed. But if you do some yahoo searches there is plenty of info on him. Almost 1000 yards in 5 games sounds good to me :)

8. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

9. melbitoast

melbitoast New Member

hey snowman, any updates on this kid?

10. RedStripe

RedStripe New Member

he visited this weekend and had a really good visit.

11. tommie15

tommie15 New Member

committed to Nebraska

12. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

hmmm

Bill must be paying good ;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  13. tommie15

tommie15 New Member

whatever works ;)

14. chbrew09

chbrew09 New Member

word is...he decommitted from Nebraska and will be signing with us on Wednesday. This would be a huge pickup/surprise for our class to finish it all off!

15. Hunyock

Hunyock New Member

That is what is being reported up here in Nub.

Damn:mad:

This kid is a good one. :(

16. StoneyBurk

StoneyBurk New Member

Yes Yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

17. SwitzerBlitzer

SwitzerBlitzer New Member

Based on what I read on scout Lewis is a Sooner! Sounds like one of Callahans hillbilly rants helped him decide! Thanks Billy!:D

18. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

19. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

That is good news.....Welcome to the family Mr. Lewis

20. cb4ou

cb4ou New Member

How accurate is this really? Rivals does not show him as a commit. They do not even show Taylor as a commit. I will believe when the kid signs.