1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony Jefferson should be an All American

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by kevpks, Oct 29, 2012.

1. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Is there any doubt? The guy is amazing. I assume there are some good safeties in the SEC but I'd be surprised if anyone is playing better than him right now at that position.

2. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He's outstanding. He leads the team in tackles (although that makes me wonder what's happening up front) and he knows how to tackle... very rarely misses. Good instincts.

3. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That hit on Golson hurt me and I wasn't even at the game.

4. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree. And I also fear he is the most likely junior to declare :(

5. SOONERMANN13

SOONERMANN13 New Member

I thought I read somewhere where he's projected 2nd round right now but yes i'm afraid of this too. Maybe Bob can do one of those "let me show you how much you can make by coming back and being a first round pick" speeches

6. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The only way he gets into the 1st round is if he improves dramatically against the pass. If he doesn't, then coming back another year is only going to help/hurt him based on the number of guys in the draft. Remember that Brodney Pool bailed early in a weak secondary class and almost got took in the 1st round (even though he was strictly 3rd+ round talent).

7. BeaSooner

BeaSooner Active Member

He is easily my current fav. on defense. He seems to always be in the area of the action and he knows how to tackle and wrap up.

8. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Maybe the Cali guys will all stick together for their senior year. A fan can hope. If not, I wish him the best in the pros. He's been a great Sooner.

9. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Been a stud since his very first game. Should be consensus AA this year. Probably the best player on the team. Hope he stays, but can't blame him if he moves on. NFL ready.