1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To OU fans

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CowboyMRW, Nov 25, 2012.

1. oumom2many

oumom2many New Member

I rarely post but felt that I should let you know, I agree with MamaMia! You rep the Poke Nation well! :encouragement:

Thank you! And to the group of Poke students who were looking for a place to stay the night, they were most courteous and appreciative! I would gladly give them shelter any day. :smile:

2. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well done.

3. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

College football is only a game. But it's a heck of a lot more fun to win them than to lose.

Thanks for your sportsmanship and best wishes to you and your team for the rest of your year Cowboy.

4. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

No bigger sucker in the world than a Cowboys fan...O wait...!!

5. Peeb

Peeb Active Member

Good lord, just don't let him do that dougie dance thing!

6. TitoMorelli

TitoMorelli New Member

Have you counted the silverware? :biggrin:

7. SoonerNomad

SoonerNomad New Member

I still remember having to wear a Texas Longhorn hat and shirt and lead a group of obnoxious drunks in a raucous version of "The Eyes of Texas" at a Wichita Falls bar back in October of 1979. Worst bet I ever made. I would rather have given them my paycheck.

8. SoonerNutt

SoonerNutt New Member

They are usually that way, especially when they aren't at home. Get them at Stillwater for Bedlam, and you'll have a few run-ins. It doesn't indict their whole fan-base though. They get more worked up for OU usually, but are one of the most hospitibal fanbases the rest of the year.

It was one of the most fun games I've ever attended, and I've been going to most of the games for a long time. I'm no fan of what big12 defenses have become, but it does make for some dang entertaining games.

9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

congrats to your team as well, they played great. I do think you'll have the advantage next yr, all THREE of your qb's back, that receiver, in Stillwater no doubt.

It was an exciting game, glad we pulled it out at the end.

Good luck in your bowl game as well.