1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to let this board go...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by echo101, Dec 18, 2017.

1. sooner13Fox

sooner13Fox New Member

I could never sign in once they updated the site several years ago. I finally gave up and would check in to see what info was being passed around. Finally had to create a new account and I would assume other had the same issue, just a guess.

2. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow! Long time since my last post... I see a lot of the regulars checking in. I just got tired of college football being the NFL minor league and thuggy “students” that aren’t really, just people playing to get up into “the show”. Same for basketball.

I guess now that Boren has retired, I can donate to the University again, isn’t that right Manatee?
    Lets see, Boren botches The Pride with Weizenhiemer’s recommendation, neither are around today, Boren begs Britt to come back, Britt rakes Boren over the coals and gets just about everything he possibly could to come back, The Pride is kicking butt and Boren is gone, oh and the painting is again “owned” by the original people.. How’d that work out for you Boren?

3. SouthFortySooner

SouthFortySooner Well-Known Member

This place is as empty as the Casa Blanca parking lot the day of the spring game. Ghost.