1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim Thomas has huge cajones!

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SoonerStormchaser, Jan 23, 2012.

1. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

[youtube]08bAl2bqb0w[/youtube]

He has huge cajones... because he rides in Boston cabs. :)

Not because he declines Obama invites to the White House. Other athletes have already done it, not just to Obama, but to other presidents.

3. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

You have to remember it's not only ok to insult the president when he is a democrat, it's encouraged. But insult a tea party member or the right and get banned.

4. 47straight

47straight New Member

FIF what you really wanted to say.

5. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I think it was highly inappropriate.

I can't stand the SOB, but if Obama invited me to the White House then I'd sure as hell show up and be respectful.

6. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

So which one is it Sic....do you hate the SOB or do you wanna shake his hand and be all respectful to him....grow some.....I applaud Tim Thomas for staying firm on his stance.

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Yeah, there's "I hate your politics," and then there's "You're the president of my country."

And when Tim Thomas is one of the few Americans on the Boston Bruins team, he probably had a bit of civic duty to at least make an appearance, even if it was while wearing an "I HEART GLENN BECK" t-shirt while there. :D

8. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It was a team event...

9. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ictsooner7-have you been banned from this board before?

10. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

This ^^^^^

11. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't think I'd ever be accused of liking Obama but I would have attended the event.

The office of the Presidency deserves that respect. Hell, I'd like to go to some events at the white house regardless of who is president.

12. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree with Sic'Em. I don't like Obama as a President, but if I'm invited to the White House I have enough respect for the office that I'm going to show up and be respectful.

13. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

14. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I respect the office of the President...but I also wouldn't go, I'd decline respectfully....to me it's not a matter of "respecting the office of the President" it's more of showing/not showing support to HIS presidency...

course I'm sure if some liberal did it to a conservative president it'd be ok because he has a right to his own thoughts and actions...

15. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I can hate the SOB while being respectful by accepting an invitation to the White House.

16. Curly Bill

I'd go to the White House if I didn't have to see the first couple. I'd like go use the same restroom that Forrest Gump did, you know..just to say I did.

17. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

"I think he said he had to go pee."

18. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

See the room where Jack did Marilyn.....that should be a sacred room.

19. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

Some folks are pieces of sh*t who can't get past partisan hackery.

20. Curly Bill

I like my partisan hackery with just a little bit of butter on it.