1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is OU's best team since 1988...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Soonerus, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

I'm going to need to see an ID.

2. BigDeezy

BigDeezy New Member

I just find it interesting that Weeden is being hyped this week for his "all-american player of the week" performance last week (which admitedly was pretty good, and he is deserving of praise for it), but everyone is dismissing Landy's performance even though Landry had more yardage than Weeden on fewer throws, and 1 more touchdown. Yes, he had 2 interceptions, but it was an impressive perforamce none-the-less. My point is simply that Landry seems to be taken for granted and overlooked, mostly by OU fans who just don't seem to appreciate what we have.

3. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Since I am not about individual honors and care more about team results for OU, I love this. I love that the national media just thinks OU is just a system and whoever they plug in at quarterback will just throw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns week after week after week. Fine by me! Just keep doing it...

4. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

This team seems to have some grit, which I like. I hope the subpar performance that we had at the start of last week was a wake up call for this team and they can live up to the hype and expectations that they and the media have placed on them.

5. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

Hybl F'n SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

6. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I see you and your dad suffer from the same delusion. You have my condolences.

SicEmBaylor likes this.
  7. Widescreen

8. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

YOU are delusional if you think hybl was a good qb...so what if he won the rose bowl and was mvp in it...every squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. He looked like big bird back there w/ happy feet...if we didn't have such great D's at the time we might have struggled to win half our games!!!

9. oumartin

oumartin New Member

and had your mom had that abor....

SicEmBaylor likes this.
  10. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

screw you man...Garrett Gilbert > hybl

11. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I'm sorry, you still have scars from the hanger?

12. Widescreen

This just proves my longstanding theory that Hybl did something to personally offend the soonerus family. Thats the only explanation for their irrational hatred of a sooner football player.

BillyBall likes this.
  13. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Is this a joke I am missing cause if not you are having Hybl issues that are epic.

BillyBall likes this.
  14. BillyBall

BillyBall Well-Known Member

This Hybl obsession is borderline scary.

15. PalmBeachSooner

PalmBeachSooner New Member

...at the end of the day...whithout question...

16. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

The guy was not only a great quarterback BUT HE PLAYED WITH A MOTHEREFFIN BROKEN EFFIN COLLARBONE.

He was driven INTO THE TURF by dirty ksu and when White snapped his first freakin' ACL, out comes Hybl, WITH A BROKEN FREAKING COLLARBONE TO TOUGH IT OUT.

Yeah, the offense was more anemic from that point on. You think his BROKEN COLLARBONE HAD ANY AFFECT ON HIS ABILITY TO THROW THE DANG BALL?

He has more grit, toughness and heart in his LITTLE PINKY than you and your ilk. I am sick and tired of anyone ragging on Hybl. Who are you, JIM TRABER and DOUG GOTTWEED?

Pathetic.

Eff the haters man.

King Crimson likes this.
  17. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

I just read some straight up retarded comments in here about Hybl. What effing planet have you dipsh!ts been on? Really Gilbert better than Hybl? Freaking retarded

18. oumartin

oumartin New Member

:eek: