1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THis guys is the worst in sports....I am sure glad he was on this morning...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by DrZaius, Jan 3, 2014.

1. DrZaius

DrZaius Well-Known Member

2. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

For all those that bitch about ESPN, you should be giving them props for this one. Actually replaying this guys prediction of an OU implosion to his face and making him respond.

3. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And I thought our fans were bad. His view of Nick Saban went downhill in a hurry.

4. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

His show comes on at 2pm ... should be epic

5. Snrinhouston

Snrinhouston Active Member

Well. Credit to him for saying he was wrong.

These guys in the media have to fill time. And part of filling time is making game predictions. It's the job. Before anyone mocks these people, they should see what it's like to do the job…post all of your predictions for the world to see.

6. okiewaker

okiewaker New Member

Many on Espin will have to eat their words,,many!

7. cherokeebrewer

cherokeebrewer New Member

It was not so much the predictions for our game but the condescending nature and insulting commentary that ensued...besides, the guy is a self proclaimed idiot.

8. DrZaius

The SEC gets that dood every Saturday next season. He is gonna anchor the SEC Gameday show.....hahahaha

9. DrZaius

I still hate espn. And do not overestimate their 'props' for anything other than covering their butt and making the smallest attempt to not seem as transparent to their coverage of the sec. But with that being said. I was pleased their enjoyment of the bama loss.

10. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I switched over to Fox some last night and watched a little of those 2 goobers (along that good looking gal) who does their "sports betting" show, just to see if that one hilljack who constantly dogs on HCBS would eat crow, and of course like most of the "fly-by-night" supposed sports gurus, there was no mention of his failure.
    I too was surprised with ESPN's complete coverage.

11. soonertravis

soonertravis New Member

Look, that ESPN even gives the guy time on their college Gameday/Sportscenter stuff is beyond absurd. He isn't a journalist and doesn't even try to hide his homeristic view of college football. It would be like ESPN giving a segment or show to Eschback.

12. SouthFortySooner

SouthFortySooner Well-Known Member

After saying he had to eat crow he placed Bama's loss strictly on their desire to have been in Pasadena. He's a punk.

13. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

What is funny, he said before the game that he knew that Saban had them up for this game...on XM College Sports Radio, I would turn it off when it was time for him.

14. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Everyone from national media to The Oklahoman staff to all the local radio and TV people picked Alabama to win big and Finebaum is the only one I know who has publicly eaten crow.

15. oupride

oupride New Member